• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gubrud Chooses Wash St - now needs NCAA approval

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Needs to be granted his redshirt from his injury last year:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/jan/27/quarterback-gage-gubrud-picks-washington-state-now/

It will be interesting to see how he does. It has been mixed results for QBs when making the jump. WSU will just be glad they don't have to go against him anymore because he shredded them both times.

Gotta stay healthy. Gotta watch out for sciatica, arthritis, low-T, and a host of other ailments at that age. Positive notes for the coaches include: the fact that he only "juices" in the morning; he knows how escrow works; he can rewire landscape lighting; and likely owns a general use compressor. A potential bowl game in Florida will be no sweat as he's been eyeing a condo in Kissimmee for some time now.

CDAGRIZ said:
Gotta stay healthy. Gotta watch out for sciatica, arthritis, low-T, and a host of other ailments at that age. Positive notes for the coaches include: the fact that he only "juices" in the morning; he knows how escrow works; he can rewire landscape lighting; and likely owns a general use compressor. A potential bowl game in Florida will be no sweat as he's been eyeing a condo in Kissimmee for some time now.

Your shtick is not amusing.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

There you are!
Can't stay away. Which excuse will you use this time for constantly checking eGriz? Will it be a new one?

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

A88e6Gm.gif

I know I sure am!

CDAGRIZ said:

..... Maybe I could still play college football too......

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh...It's pretty damn amusing.

DrainBramage said:
CDAGRIZ said:

..... Maybe I could still play college football too......

Story of my life. Sigh...

tourist said:
The last couple Big Sky QBs to try the PAC-12 for their last year didn't amount to much.

I thought Vernon Adams at Oregon was pretty awesome until he broke his finger. Plus that team had no defense at all to help him.

tourist said:
The last couple Big Sky QBs to try the PAC-12 for their last year didn't amount to much.

Not that I want to be an apologist for Vernon Adams, but he did very well at Oregon. He threw for over 2600 yards, with a 64% completion percentage and 26 TDs and only 6 interceptions (a QB rating of 179). He got Oregon up big and in position for a lop-sided bowl win, but was injured, after which the Ducks collapsed. Not exactly his fault. Still playing in the CFL.

Prukop, not so much, agreed.

HookedonGriz said:
tourist said:

I thought Vernon Adams at Oregon was pretty awesome until he broke his finger. Plus that team had no defense at all to help him.

Not that I want to be an apologist for Vernon Adams, but he did very well at Oregon. He threw for over 2600 yards, with a 64% completion percentage and 26 TDs and only 6 interceptions (a QB rating of 179). He got Oregon up big and in position for a lop-sided bowl win, but was injured, after which the Ducks collapsed. Not exactly his fault. Still playing in the CFL.

Prukop, not so much, agreed.
[/quote]

I just note how they ended up. Thanks for the correction on VAs injury. I'd forgotten, or was off line at the time. Local paper can't even report local sports, let alone regional. :thumb:

Back