• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will Stitt give inside track to Jensen and run off last year's qb's?

Who cares. Man can we have something else to talk about. The same old argument over and over again. Every thread turns into either about GJ or Stitt vs Hauck. Let us move on everyone. What's done is done and can't be undone.

RayWill said:
Who cares. Man can we have something else to talk about. The same old argument over and over again. Every thread turns into either about GJ or Stitt vs Hauck. Let us move on everyone. What's done is done and can't be undone.

I care, and alot of people are interested. Can you shut up? If you don't want to discuss or read something, then don't. But stop with you crap posts trying to stop other people's conversation. It's the off season. How's that?

PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

I care, and alot of people are interested. Can you shut up? If you don't want to discuss or read something, then don't. But stop with you crap posts trying to stop other people's conversation. It's the off season. How's that?

I don’t recall him running any off when he came here, so probably not.

RayWill said:

Yup....the grand obsession is tiring. Living in the past gets old. Proceed onward!

I would say yes because he knows the offense. Unless there’s a superstar already there, no doubt in my mind at least 1 walks

Yet another Stitt thread not started by me...yet somehow I’M the one obsessed with him.

He’s still living rent free in some posters’ heads here...

PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

PR I don't always agree with you on here but you are wholeheartedly correct about this. It's totally relevant to discuss this on a family BB.

catsack said:
PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

Didn't about 20 or so players leave in the first less than a year?

ilovethecats said:
You guys must think offensive coordinators have way more power than I think they do...

Yes, OC's have significant influence on qb's. Jensen talked to both Rosie and Hauck when he decided to move on.

AZGrizFan said:
Yet another Stitt thread not started by me...yet somehow I’M the one obsessed with him.

Does it make you uncomfortable when hypocrisy is exposed?

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Is it crowded having him inside your head with you?

Here's a post from another thread. Looks like Digger thinks this is a topic worth discussing:

"ordigger wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:41 am

Three of the current Texas State qbs were 3 star rated high school qbs. Stitt needs to be careful because all 3 are also Texas homegrown players. He made mistakes here by not recruiting Montana enough, and I think Gresch just being handed the job - as an outsider - may not “play well” in San Marcos. Hopefully Stitt does not repeat the Rosey/Hauck error, and opens it up for all to have a chance - number 1 reps for all."

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Is it crowded having him inside your head with you?

As I said, it's the hypocrisy of you and others that motivated my post. Plus, I wonder what will happen at TS. See Digger's post above.

PlayerRep said:
catsack said:
PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

Didn't about 20 or so players leave in the first less than a year?
We didn't have enough receivers. 40% of the schollie allocation must go to receivers.

RayWill said:
What interesting topics have you introduced? Looking....

kemajic said:
RayWill said:
What interesting topics have you introduced? Looking....

Plus, a number of the recent threads are on Stitt going to Texas St. and Jensen joining him instead of going to MSU? So, suddenly, we can't talk about what the dynamics will be between the two of them?

Texas State’s new Head-Ball-Coach has quite a pedigree when it comes to developing QB’s, so kind of a no-brainer if you’re a kid whose only other publicly known options are FCS teams.

In addition, I’d bet he’s already decided on he abilities of the guys on the roster, wasn’t overly optimistic & is looking to add on because of Stitt’s recommendation. The FBS is littered with 2 & 3 star QB’s holding clipboards & signaling in plays who only get a shot when the guy in front of them goes down or graduates.

It would be a mistake to think the new HBC is just going to abdicate his duties around the offense & QB play. Very few guys understand it like he does.

Back