• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Finally..."Trajectory" Defined!

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Given all the discussion regarding the term "trajectory" on eGriz.com over the last three years, I have concluded there is only one true and accurate definition.

"Trajectory" is how college football fans perceive their team's overall path, progression or line of development, and is based primarily on how much they like or dislike the current, past or future coach(es) of that team.

Discuss.

Also, could someone possibly drop a hint to my wife about the 7-weight Sage fly rod that it would be so awesome for me to find under the Christmas tree? I can provide details. There is no way she will ever click on a thread about "trajectory," so our secret is safe.

AllWeatherFan said:
Also, could someone possibly drop a hint to my wife about the 7-weight Sage fly rod that it would be so awesome for me to find under the Christmas tree? I can provide details. There is no way she will ever click on a thread about "trajectory," so our secret is safe.

By the fly rod as a gift to her! I did that one year!!! :thumb:

VictorG said:
AllWeatherFan said:

By the fly rod as a gift to her! I did that one year!!! :thumb:

Brilliant!!!

AllWeatherFan said:

Gave my wife a Sage 5 weight. I have enjoyed it many times more than she has.

cclarkblues said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Gave my wife a Sage 5 weight. I have enjoyed it many times more than she has.

Maybe that will change if she ever starts fly-fishing. :lol:

Back