• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine

grizfnz said:
uofmman1122 said:
What a beast. An amazing ambassador for the Griz.
I thought he had basically disowned the U for the way he said Missoula treated him.
My comment was slightly tonuge-in-cheek, but yeah, it's a shame that he essentially wants nothing to do with Missoula and UM, at least for now.

uofmman1122 said:
grizfnz said:
[quft ttcote=uofmman1122 post_id=1362222 time=1544422810 user_id=877]
I thought he had basically disowned the U for the way he said Missoula treated him.
My comment was slightly tonuge-in-cheek, but yeah, it's a shame that he essentially wants nothing to do with Missoula and UM, at least for now.
[/quote]
And do you really blame him?

'68griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
grizfnz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Not at all.

uofmman1122 said:
'68griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
grizfnz said:
Not at all.
I'd love to see a good will gesture made to Tru by the university. Too many fans were asses to him. I'm proud of him.

mtgrizrule said:
uofmman1122 said:
'68griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Not at all.
I'd love to see a good will gesture made to Tru by the university. Too many fans were asses to him. I'm proud of him.

Yeah, I totally agree.

mtgrizrule said:
uofmman1122 said:
'68griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Not at all.

Plus Engstrom wanted O'Day to tell him that he couldn't use the UM weight room after his last fall, when he was getting ready for the Combine/Pro Day.

Retire Tru's #2 and have the ceremony right before kickoff of a big game. I think the reception WA-Griz will give Tru would break down a lot of old B.S. created by Engstrom and a vocal minority of message board douche bags. Wouldn't be a bad thing for a bunch recruits to be in attendance for either :thumb: You have to think the olive branch will be extended with his old coach Hauck being back.

StumptownGriz said:
Retire Tru's #2 and have the ceremony right before kickoff of a big game. I think the reception WA-Griz will give Tru would break down a lot of old B.S. created by Engstrom and a vocal minority of message board douche bags. Wouldn't be a bad thing for a bunch recruits to be in attendance for either :thumb: You have to think the olive branch will be extended with his old coach Hauck being back.

+1

StumptownGriz said:

Or would that be considered taking a break from recruiting and righteously scorned?

mtgrizrule said:
uofmman1122 said:
'68griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Not at all.

Me too but we both know that will never happen.

Too many ?
WaGriz holds 26,000 and there were maybe around 20-30 bad fans ? Tens of thousands watching on TV, and the huge majority supported Tru and his teammates.
Far too much broad-brush generalizations being thrown around here, IMO
:bs:

mtgrizrule said:
uofmman1122 said:
'68griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Not at all.

griznative24 said:
mtgrizrule said:
uofmman1122 said:
'68griz said:
Not at all.

Me too but we both know that will never happen.
dude that's alot of smoke for cigarette :roll: no need to respond, couldn't help myself.

Good idea and then a few bad days/ a few bad fans can be forgotten. Shouldn't let those things ruin four good years.
I am sure that Naseby Rhinehart endured worse and still loved Missoula. https://blackthen.com/naseby-rhinehart-pioneer-developing-coursework-athletic-trainers-university-montana/

StumptownGriz said:

Back