• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just threw up in my mouth-Jensen

dayday

DONOR
I think it’s just a visit but still:
https://twitter.com/greschjensen/status/1071799119285370881?s=21

At least he won't have to compete for the job there.

CDANote: I honestly thought this was shot in front of a sheet of oriented strand board until I looked closer to realize it's a collage of MSU fans' O faces.

Couple of thoughts.
1. He's going to sign with msu
2. He will start for them next year
3. Even if I'm wrong about 1 and 2, they are reveling in the fact that he is even considering msu. They see it as a slap in the face to the Griz, and are hell-bent of "sticking it" to the Griz in any way they can. That's what little brothers do.
4. I still think the Griz can beat the cats if they have GJ.
5. FTC

It is a bad look regardless and at least not good PR if anything. However, IF he does go there and IF we win next year just adds to how good that feeling would be.

I mean, if he wants to go to a run-first team that won’t properly utilize his strengths as a passer just to stick it to his old team, more power to him.

Jaymerz said:
He actually took the time to suit up in full uniform for this pic? :roll:

A lot of recruits (and recruits that end up signing with a team....)do this so they have a picture to use on Twitter when they announce they are committed/signing with a team.

….in my mind he suited up to get to the Griz coaching or he is a Bobcat!...either way it doesn't
matter the Griz train is rolling and every player must compete for their position!

MTGRZ said:
Couple of thoughts.
3. Even if I'm wrong about 1 and 2, they are reveling in the fact that he is even considering msu. They see it as a slap in the face to the Griz, and are hell-bent of "sticking it" to the Griz in any way they can. That's what little brothers do.
5. FTC

It’s good that your optimistic. It’s a long off season. Keep telling yourself this stuff.

bigsky33 said:
MTGRZ said:
Couple of thoughts.
5. FTC

It’s good that your optimistic. It’s a long off season. Keep telling yourself this stuff.
Thanks for coming back to eGriz.com! :clap:

bigsky33 said:
MTGRZ said:
Couple of thoughts.
5. FTC

You are speaking from a position of authority on this subject, aren't you?
By the way, it's, "you're."
Boom, you're roasted!

Any Griz fan that thinks GJ starting for the cats won’t make them a substantially better team is fooling themselves. That team is a legit QB away from being a top 10 team.

BWahlberg said:
Any Griz fan that thinks GJ starting for the cats won’t make them a substantially better team is fooling themselves. That team is a legit QB away from being a top 10 team.

Bdubs is 10% correct .
We will have our hands full with them next year

PlayerRep said:
Will those dissing and hating on Traitorak, be doing the same thing with Jensen?

Hope not. People take these things too personally. Both are doing what's best for their careers. Nothing that anyone on here hasn't done for themselves.

Jensen would make MSU much better and a contender next year.

With Matt Miller at the helm and GJ playing qb BH will be left shaking his head. They have their entire offensive line back and a couple of good receivers. Not to mention Anderson and that freshman kid at running back. All I can say is I hope like hell Stitt can convince him to go to Texas State.

BWahlberg said:

Exactly.

Back