• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cal Poly beating ISU in 4th

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Score is 27-14 I’m the 4th. This could really make things interesting in the Big Sky for playoff spots. Before it was EWU, UC Davis, and Weber for sure. ISU was setting themselves up and UND was looking to earn a spot over Big Sky team. Now it may get interesting

HookedonGriz said:
34-14 with 4 mins left. CP gonna win. ISU playoff chances just took a huge hit

They are done. Have 6 wins but one was a NIAI team so cannot get to 7 Division one wins!

Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:

They are done. Have 6 wins but one was a NIAI team so cannot get to 7 Division one wins!

Even when they’re good they crap themselves. May as well call themselves the vandals!

Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:

Committee has taken two mvfc teams with 6 wins in the last few years. If ISU beats Weber it gives them the 6 D1 wins, and a very quality win so it’s not entirely impossible for them to get in. It’s why I said their chances took a huge hit though.

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:

Committee has taken two mvfc teams with 6 wins in the last few years. If ISU beats Weber it gives them the 6 D1 wins, and a very quality win so it’s not entirely impossible for them to get in. It’s why I said their chances took a huge hit though.

Montana OR MSU will have 7 D1 wins after next week. No way ISU gets in with 6. My opinion.

MontanaJack2006 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:

Montana OR MSU will have 7 D1 wins after next week. No way ISU gets in with 6. My opinion.

True but who had better resume, a 6 D1 wins ISU or UM/MSU winner. Isu beat both MSU and UND heads up. 2 losses are to FBS with one being very close. Then we are assuming a win over top 5 Weber. That compared to a 7 win MSU or UM still holds plenty of water.

Back