• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Starting to Get That Feeling - SUU

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
It's been a long week here in the garage breaking down game tape on the old reel-to-reel, but I'm starting to get that feeling that this season is about to take its second 180* turn. I getting the feeling that the Griz had a great week of practice and will make the necessary adjustments to ensure a victory against the T-Birds. I'd go as far as to say this one is a must win for the staff to keep the public opinion high. As far as predictions, I'm going quarter splits this week:

Griz:
14-0-0-14: 28
T-Birds:
0-3-0-21: 24

The Griz will both start and finish a game. Book it.

CDANote: One prodigal son who has had a tougher return than Bobby is Gruden. Woof! He's set the team up to be good in time, however, with some great trades for picks. The NFL analysts have said he just needs some time. I can't help but wonder where I've heard that before.

Go Griz!

Damn, I feel like your prediction is accurate... But I feel like the freshman squad are ready to keep the tempo going. I mean, they played a top 10 squad and nearly had it going. I know hauck is no longer going to try the "stall to win" game. I say you maybe right, but griz go 3-0 here on out. #Gogriz

griznation23 said:
Damn, I feel like your prediction is accurate... But I feel like the freshman squad are ready to keep the tempo going. I mean, they played a top 10 squad and nearly had it going. I know hauck is no longer going to try the "stall to win" game. I say you maybe right, but griz go 3-0 here on out. #Gogriz

That is the game Bobby has always played. It cost him at least one Natty. I don't see him changing that as he never has. Just when he had a team with a good o-line he could wear out the clock and it worked more than it lost.

RayWill said:
griznation23 said:

That is the game Bobby has always played. It cost him at least one Natty. I don't see him changing that as he never has. Just when he had a team with a good o-line he could wear out the clock and it worked more than it lost.

What was, now is. It is hard for me to look at him and not see the foot on the throat guy.

Sounds like a good reason to shine up the toaster & leave the van out in the driveway Saturday afternoon. :thumb:

Edit:’Now I’m concerned

[media]https://twitter.com/montanagrizfb/status/1058509066769551361?s=21[/media]

Who still wears white belts? :lol:

Back