• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rosenbach? Honestly?

Grizpac

The first half was great football! Utilizing the 3 tight ends (including 2 RS freshmen) allowed the oline to have some bigger bodies to help at the point of attack. They pushed the running back forward 3-4 yards on numerous plays. All 3 of them have good to great hands and made some big first downs. Then came the second half.....
WTH? I don’t recall a single (though there may have been one) 3 TE set. Rosenbach completely gave up on the first half game plan! It was like he didn’t even watch the first half. He went back to using the same formations and plays that have resulted in an anemic offensive production this entire year.
Rosenbach was weak the first time he was here and is proving to me he doesn’t have the ability to be an offensive coordinator at this level. If Pflugrad is available/interested, Bobby needs to give him a call ASAP!

I too questioned, Why did the GRIZ go away from multiple TE's sets in the 2nd half? Those guys were very effective in the 1st half. I loved the wrinkle of spreading all 3 wide as well. Davis couldn't match up with that personnel group. I would have stuck with it, until Davis proved they could stop it.

The biggest issue is poor offensive adjustments and execution in the second half. And Pflu will never be a coach at UM again.

grizindabox said:
nzone said:
And why did we let Ferritier go again?

Because Rosy is BH's guy.

Rosy. Sneed. Eastwood. Robbie.

None of ‘em are getting it done and all are BH guys....guess he’d rather go down in flames than try something different.

Grizpac said:
The first half was great football! Utilizing the 3 tight ends (including 2 RS freshmen) allowed the oline to have some bigger bodies to help at the point of attack. They pushed the running back forward 3-4 yards on numerous plays. All 3 of them have good to great hands and made some big first downs. Then came the second half.....
WTH? I don’t recall a single (though there may have been one) 3 TE set. Rosenbach completely gave up on the first half game plan! It was like he didn’t even watch the first half. He went back to using the same formations and plays that have resulted in an anemic offensive production this entire year.
Rosenbach was weak the first time he was here and is proving to me he doesn’t have the ability to be an offensive coordinator at this level. If Pflugrad is available/interested, Bobby needs to give him a call ASAP!

Because egriz posters demand half time adjustments. So, even tho we were up 21-3, I guess the coaches made some adjustments for the fans.

Back