• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Starting to Get That Feeling - UCD

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
I know it's only Monday, but I'm already starting to get optimistic about Saturday. Coming off a week of rest, and hopefully some great practices this week, I think we will welcome UCD to Wa-Griz in the best way possible. I expect them to score some points, but I think we win the turnover battle for a change and get this one 38-24. Go Griz!

And to all the fans who will be there to welcome the UCD dozens into Missoula, please be respectful as usual. Show them a great time. Show them the bottoms of a few beers. Show them that, unlike where they come from, all beautiful towns don't have to smell like truck stop bathrooms with cows roaming the streets.

EDITED: Because it's 2018.

CDAGRIZ said:
I know it's only Monday, but I'm already starting to get optimistic about Saturday. Coming off a week of rest, and hopefully some great practices this week, I think we will welcome UCD to Wa-Griz in the best way possible. I expect them to score some points, but I think we win the turnover battle for a change and get this one 38-24. Go Griz!

And to all the fans who will be there to welcome the UCD dozens into Missoula, please be respectful as usual. Show them a great time. Show them the bottoms of a few beers. Show them that, unlike where they come from, all beautiful towns don't have to smell like truck stop bathrooms with cows roaming the streets.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel ya brah. For the games the Griz have won, I could feel it as soon as I stepped off the shuttle. That and the double-mo-burger.

There’s no team that could beat them on opening night and Super Dave Day. Call me crazy or hungry but I’m getting that feeling again

Well let's just hope it is a good feeling
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGmjmazE5c[/media]

CDAGRIZ said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great post, excellent advice. I hope you're right!

*sigh*

to follow up....I spotted CDA and his swaggerwagon around 6:00 pm yesterday....

BvXY2je.jpg

Back