• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Aggies coming to town

Aggies916 said:
Are you all scared yet? Good luck on Saturday. :cool:
We had the bye week to reboot; you have much more to lose than we, so I would guess there is more fear in Davis.

Maier is going to abuse our secondary and weak coverage schemes. He may throw for 400. If we are within 2 scores I’ll be surprised. It is what it is. I’ll still be there screaming for a miracle

It is certainly their best shot at their first win over Montana in their eighth try.

Aggies916 said:

Congrats? Every other team in the Big Sky has already kicked our ass in the last decade. I guess it's inevitable that Davis finally do it. Unless you manage to lose to us. In which case your window may have closed.

Being 4-1 in conference play and 6-2 overall is a good start and sets up a good game between you and ewu :coffee:

Aggies916 said:

No. Good luck to your team as well. Playing at Wa Griz and after a bye week for the home team. Not an easy game by an means for the Baggies.

Aggies916 said:
PlayerRep said:
Aggies916 said:

Are you scared yet?

Of my certain death? Sure.

Of the 2018 Montana Grizzlies coming off a bye week in Washington Grizzly Stadium? Not really.

How many wins does Davis have in Griz stadium? How many losses?

How many wins over the Griz?

We will see how your team does in a loud stadium, with people close to the field. Assume the Stanford crowd of 30,000 wasn't very loud or worried. Nor the 12,000 at San Jose St.

Nice wins over San Jose St (hasn't won a game), San Diego, Idaho, Northern Colo (finally won a game yesterday), Idaho St (in OT), and CP.

HookedonGriz said:
Maier is going to abuse our secondary and weak coverage schemes. He may throw for 400. If we are within 2 scores I’ll be surprised. It is what it is. I’ll still be there screaming for a miracle

:agree:

What is certain is that we can't take even a quarter off this week. The Aggies hung up 31 against Cal Poly in the 2nd quarter. Got to play the whole game to have a chance and even then it will be a challenge.

Aggies916 said:
I am looking forward to the game. Hopefully your team used the bye week to figure out how not to fumble.

Aggies 691, if you are looking at coming to the Missoula area for the game, I am the one-stop shop for restaurant recommendations.

Restaurants:
-Italian
Hit up the Johnny Carino's on North Reserve for some really good pasta and babadaboopi.

-Mexican
There are several Taco Bell locations around the area. Check out the Mexican Pizza option at the one near campus. IDK if it's unique to Missoula, but it's definitely worth a look.

-American
The Applebee's on South Reserve has you covered. I don't think I've ever exprienced a more diverse menu. From wings, to boneless wings, to freshly-thawed fish, this place has it all. Get there early.

-Burgers
The famous double pepperjack burger at the Montana Club on Brooks will let you know what all the locals talk about. It's an institution.

-Peruvian
If you're a Peruvian foodie like me, you'll be happy to know the Cracker Barrell up on North Reserve serves up some of the tastiest cheesy biscuits and gravy this side of Lima.

Let me know if you have other questions! I hope you really like Missoula!

PlayerRep said:
Aggies916 said:
PlayerRep said:
Aggies916 said:

Are you scared yet?

Of the 2018 Montana Grizzlies coming off a bye week in Washington Grizzly Stadium? Not really.

We will see how your team does in a loud stadium, with people close to the field. Assume the Stanford crowd of 30,000 wasn't very loud or worried. Nor the 12,000 at San Jose St.

Nice wins over San Jose St (hasn't won a game), San Diego, Idaho, Northern Colo (finally won a game yesterday), Idaho St (in OT), and CP.

We will see how loud the stadium is in the third quarter.

Aggies916 said:
PlayerRep said:
Aggies916 said:
PlayerRep said:
Are you scared yet?

We will see how loud the stadium is in the third quarter.

Aggries649, man! Weren't you planning on playing the game all week rather than outing yourself on day one? C'mon. Seriously.

CDAGRIZ said:
Aggies916 said:
I am looking forward to the game. Hopefully your team used the bye week to figure out how not to fumble.

Aggies 691, if you are looking at coming to the Missoula area for the game, I am the one-stop shop for restaurant recommendations.

Restaurants:
-Italian
Hit up the Johnny Carino's on North Reserve for some really good pasta and babadaboopi.

-Mexican
There are several Taco Bell locations around the area. Check out the Mexican Pizza option at the one near campus. IDK if it's unique to Missoula, but it's definitely worth a look.

-American
The Applebee's on South Reserve has you covered. I don't think I've ever exprienced a more diverse menu. From wings, to boneless wings, to freshly-thawed fish, this place has it all. Get there early.

-Burgers
The famous double pepperjack burger at the Montana Club on Brooks will let you know what all the locals talk about. It's an institution.

-Peruvian
If you're a Peruvian foodie like me, you'll be happy to know the Cracker Barrell up on North Reserve serves up some of the tastiest cheesy biscuits and gravy this side of Lima.

Let me know if you have other questions! I hope you really like Missoula!

LOL!

CDAGRIZ said:
Aggies916 said:

Restaurants:
-Italian

CDA hasn’t been here for awhile. Johnny Carinos is gone, turning it into an Old Chicago Pizza

Back