• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UNI vs SDSU

PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:
Pick 6 makes it 24-9. That UNI win just got even better.

And the losses worse?

The UNI win was good all along. Now that has been confirmed. Just don't understand people who discounted UNI because they lost to Iowa and NDSU.

As much as I hate to say it, that psu loss pretty much erases any good that came from the UNI win. Been a long time since that 1st half of that game. Griz just need to take care of business from here on out and remove any doubt.

Griz2k said:
As much as I hate to say it, that psu loss pretty much erases any good that came from the UNI win. Been a long time since that 1st half of that game. Griz just need to take care of business from here on out and remove any doubt.
I totally agree that in the "perception is reality" world, the Griz-UNI game is essentially non-existent. However, computers never "forget" anything, so every plus for UNI is a nudge up for UM.

But (as you say) the Griz still have to take care of business the rest of the way for that to matter.

IdaGriz01 said:
Griz2k said:
I totally agree that in the "perception is reality" world, the Griz-UNI game is essentially non-existent. However, computers never "forget" anything, so every plus for UNI is a nudge up for UM.

But (as you say) the Griz still have to take care of business the rest of the way for that to matter.

Very true.

Back