• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#4 Jacksonville State at Southeast Missouri State

grizpsych

Yeah. Not Montana. But I work at Southeast and we are currently second in the OVC behind Jacksonville. Right now, the game is tied at 7. You can watch the game at ESPN+ or listen to it here, http://player.listenlive.co/34281

Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=227919

Houck Stadium was a former rock quary. There is no track. A dorm on the west side, bleachers built into a hill on the North side, Bleachers on the South side, and open on the East side.

HouckStadiumBanner.jpg

Looks like a nice stadium. I hope you guys win, Jacksonville state reminds me alot of Sam Houston state always way over hyped in the beginning and in the end always end up short.

braves84 said:
Looks like a nice stadium. I hope you guys win, Jacksonville state reminds me alot of Sam Houston state always way over hyped in the beginning and in the end always end up short.
Honestly, in some ways the stadium reminds me of Wash Griz in 1986. The north side bleachers are built into a side of a hill (the library is on to of the hill). If built up it would be loud.

braves84 said:
As I recall, J-State had its FCS win streak snapped last or (or the week before?). A loos here would snap their conference win streak ... was also the longest conference win streak in FCS.

SEMO leading handily, 23-7, late in the 3ed quarter.

What a game so far, I have a good airgunning buddy whose daughter is at SEMO. This is one hell of an upset.

ddmann said:
What a game so far, I have a good airgunning buddy whose daughter is at SEMO. This is one hell of an upset.

SEMO has been good this year. They are just way under the radar.

Back