• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Whiskey tango foxtrot

Bearcountry92

Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game, or well maybe fortanate. But either way people why are we down on our boys all the time? Ffs too many people know every damn thing and their way is the way to win. Yet they are no where near a field in an aspect of being part of a team. Including coaching. We don’t need to sit here and criticize every damn thing that happens. It’s a season and the first one under a new coach. Yes he is back but none of these players have played for him. We need to be cheering the team on not tearing them apart. It’s OUR team, we need to keep showing up cheering them and let them know we are behind them.
So we will take the loss watch the film and fix the mistakes. Get rid of the stuff that’s not working for us and add new shit if we have to. Then damn let’s get prepared for the next one. Watch film of UC Davis and break it down and get a good game plan down and get plays scripted.
But damn I love this game and it does come with frustrations and aches and pains. So there’s my little rant. We have 24 hours to mourn this loss and then let’s be done and not look back. Start preparing for the next game. Go Griz

Bearcountry92 said:
Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game, or well maybe fortanate. But either way people why are we down on our boys all the time? Ffs too many people know every damn thing and their way is the way to win. Yet they are no where near a field in an aspect of being part of a team. Including coaching. We don’t need to sit here and criticize every damn thing that happens. It’s a season and the first one under a new coach. Yes he is back but none of these players have played for him. We need to be cheering the team on not tearing them apart. It’s OUR team, we need to keep showing up cheering them and let them know we are behind them.
So we will take the loss watch the film and fix the mistakes. Get rid of the stuff that’s not working for us and add new shit if we have to. Then damn let’s get prepared for the next one. Watch film of UC Davis and break it down and get a good game plan down and get plays scripted.
But damn I love this game and it does come with frustrations and aches and pains. So there’s my little rant. We have 24 hours to mourn this loss and then let’s be done and not look back. Start preparing for the next game. Go Griz

this ain't happening, thats the problem.
Adams St. job still open ?

Well, I don't want to become like Nebraska football, and the first 5 games we played pretty damm well. I think people think we have the potential right now after those first games. The coaching staff is not adjusting fast enough I guess, as the season progresses? The last two games have been real "duds" for both pre-game and in-game adjustments.

I thought that was the plan after the PSU loss? Bobby said how tough it would be to watch that film for everyone....well this time the sequel is really bad (and no I dont mean the Bobby 2 sequel Choate said wouldn't be as good as the first Bobby.......or maybe he was on to something because the "new" Bobby seems to have lost some edge and fire. He looked shellshocked on the sideline.

Spanky2 said:
Wouldn’t you be shell shocked being down 34-0?

Old Bobby never experienced that as a Griz. He got pretty used to it at UNLV tho.

He’s lost the fire?

Back