• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sulser: What's your take?

Griz2k

DONOR
Speculation time....

Sulser has played in two games now and showed his incredible wheels on the end around for TD. (BTW, I liked the 100 meter dash "lean" at the goal line.) With the new "4 game redshirt rule", what's your opinion on what to do with him? Play him in 2 more and sit him after that or forego the redshirt this year and play him the whole way?

If he's healthy, play him. Too much can happen in 4 years. One of those he might only be able to play 4 or less and can use it then.

Those were D1 athletes chasing him. I know they’re fast. They looked slow with Sulser on the field. He should play. He’s elite.

Kid is fast and talented. Sit him and let him have four years of eligibility. Use your head Bobby. This is not a team that is going to compete for a natty. Future teams hopefully will and having a Sulser on the field against the NDSU's of the world would go a long way. Look to the future

Nice to see him torch Sacpamento St. At the very least teams will have to now scheme for him jic he gets into a game whether he ends up playing or not.

It’s clear he needs to sit. This kid is slight & it’s going to take a Herculean effort to get him close to 3 spins. Geez. This is a no brainer, play the kid.

...freshman are played in the FBS all the time..if he can win and contribute to games put him in...l
would personally use him wisely as a secret weapon!

I don’t normally feel this way, but (even tho we’re 3-1) I don’t see this team competing this year. I’d love to have him available in year 5 of BH’s rebuild than year one. That being said, I agree with the poster who said play him against Davis & Moo U. I think we can win the other games without him.

This is a decision made by Gabe + his father consultation, along with the UM coaches. the WR corp is so crowded that I worry he will not get enough 2018 playing time to make it worthwhile.

AZGrizFan said:
I don’t normally feel this way, but (even tho we’re 3-1) I don’t see this team competing this year. I’d love to have him available in year 5 of BH’s rebuild than year one. That being said, I agree with the poster who said play him against Davis & Moo U. I think we can win the other games without him.

I think the staff should play him if they think it'll be what's best for the team. If it's not what's best for the team, he should sit out. We shall see.

2 games, one touching of the ball. If they cant get him more touches crazy not to redshirt him.

Many people said he was fast but I had never seen him. Holy crap, he blew by some very speedy players on that run. It was also interesting to see both he and JLM on the field at the same time. Now that must have worried the Sac DC. None the less, I think he should redshirt. He seems a bit slight and breakable.

Back