• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idahoooooo

VandalPride97 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Please. Once we left, you guys let the conference turn to sh*t. MF'ing Weber State is now a power and I don't even know what a Southern Utah is. Now we're back to fix your bumbling efforts to instill a sense of order.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Also, if you're planning on going to the GRIZ/idaho game -- and why the hell wouldn't ya?? -- seriously consider getting a room reserved ASAP! There are VERY few left.

Who do I need to talk to to get tix? I have people to stay with but I want to make sure we get tickets since it’s dads weekend there.

A couple observations from this game. UC Davis is legit and we will have our hands full. However, Idaho is terrible like real bad. Some of their fans had the balls to think they’d just come into this conference and dominate it. I love that this happened. Football is still football. If you’re a bad team in FBS you’ll probably be a bad team in FCS. Their QB troubles are real between coach’s kid (should be a receiver) and their 270 pound QB- Richardson.

Moscow, ID
Rich in history no future in football
Domed to fail
Plenty of RV parking and two Arbs
Did I mention two Arbs and no future in football

CFallsGriz said:
Anyone from Helena remember Petrino(s) from back in the day?

#dick(s)

Hard pressed to find many Patrino fans in Helena even when the old man was winning conference titles. Likewise, I don't believe I've ever met someone from Reno that doesn't have a bad thing to say about Chris Ault.

Back