• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gloat Thread (Can't Help It)

IdaGriz01

First: Great win Griz!

Over on another thread, I "suggested" that there was a ripe chance for an upset at Colorado State. Well, FCS Illinois State decisively thumped the Rams 35-19. Not a big Redbird fan, but that is too cool.

IdaGriz01 said:

Over on another thread, I "suggested" that there was a ripe chance for an upset at Colorado State. Well, FCS Illinois State decisively thumped the Rams 35-19. Not a big Redbird fan, that that is too cool.

Where that eye roll emoji...

Kidding. CSU is trash this year, but solid FCS win always.

AZDoc said:
IdaGriz01 said:

Over on another thread, I "suggested" that there was a ripe chance for an upset at Colorado State. Well, FCS Illinois State decisively thumped the Rams 35-19. Not a big Redbird fan, but that is too cool.
Where that eye roll emoji...

Kidding. CSU is trash this year, but solid FCS win always.
Turns out, the Rams are really bad this year ... but in between two blow-outs, they did play a couple pretty good teams tough. That's why I said you just never know with them. Well ... now we know, I think ;) .

On another "gloating" note ... UC-Davis leads the U of Ida-NO, 27-7, at the half.

And, in case you missed it, Idaho State won AT North Dakota, 25-21.

IdaGriz01 said:
On another "gloating" note ... UC-Davis leads the U of Ida-NO, 27-7, at the half.

I think SHSU just isn’t that good this year.

uofmman1122 said:
IdaGriz01 said:

I think SHSU just isn’t that good this year.

North Dakota didn’t look good.

Will Calhoun play thread last week.

"Yes, a bit. My hope is that he rips off some decent runs right away and earns his way back quicker.

O-line should look better this week. Sirmon has found a home. O-line should improve each week. Good chance to be fairly good by end of season. This is all based on inside info."

PlayerRep said:

"Yes, a bit. My hope is that he rips off some decent runs right away and earns his way back quicker.

O-line should look better this week. Sirmon has found a home. O-line should improve each week. Good chance to be fairly good by end of season. This is all based on inside info."

Absolutely amazing. Only you and your inside info could have foreseen either of these......??

PlayerRep said:

I was thinking about this during the game. Good call!

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Absolutely amazing. Only you and your inside info could have foreseen either of these......??

I'm still waiting for you to bet me on whether my friend's dad played for UM hoops in the 50's. You have made a half dozen posts dissing me on what I said (indicating that my friend's dad had not played for UM at all) and I tried to bet you on this several times, but now when push comes to shove, you slink awa--afraid to bet.

Are you man enough yet to tell the board that you were wrong, and that I have an email from the athletic department saying you are wrong?

AZDoc said:
PlayerRep said:

My sources were Germer, mainly, and Hauck, to a lesser extent. They seemed reliable to me.

PlayerRep said:
AZDoc said:
PlayerRep said:

My sources were Germer, mainly, and Hauck, to a lesser extent. They seemed reliable to me.

Eh...next time do better please

Back