• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU @ PSU

Thanks. Im checking the Viking sports site, but can't seem to find it. I'll find a way. Love to watch the Viks!

bigsky33 said:
I think they are playing at the fairgrounds. It is pathetic. Mostly MSU Fans there

You just wait. The Viks are going to score some artisanal, gluten-free touchdowns very ironically. That'll show mom and dad how zany and unique they are.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
I think they are playing at the fairgrounds. It is pathetic. Mostly MSU Fans there

You just wait. The Viks are going to score some artisanal, gluten-free touchdowns very ironically. That'll show mom and dad how zany and unique they are.

Football is like a non-entity there. Tough place to play as you even have to bring your own energy!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Football is like a non-entity there. Tough place to play as you even have to bring your own energy!

I did see some fans drinking beers, so it may not be all that bad...

biga75 said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

I did see some fans drinking beers, so it may not be all that bad...

The do have great beers there! Lol That is about it!!

The only difference between Missoula and Portland is that they play football in Missoula periodically and it brings 10,000+ football fans from across the state to balance out the other garbage that Missoula has been infiltrated with. Different town than it was 20 years ago.

bigtyme said:
The only difference between Missoula and Portland is that they play football in Missoula periodically and it brings 10,000+ football fans from across the state to balance out the other garbage that Missoula has been infiltrated with. Different town than it was 20 years ago.

:? :roll:

bigsky33 said:
It is pathetic.
You said it—pathetic
Both of these teams suck grampa balls and make the conf look bad.
Imagine some recruit tuning in and thinking, “oh cool, these high school teams look....whoa wait what?...these teams are in some college conf?”

bigtyme said:

only in size, not spirit. yeah, there are a lot of left-wing nut jobs, but there always has been, at least in the past 50 years or so. that is why missoula has long been portrayed as a place unto it's own in montana.

youngster.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
It is pathetic.
You said it—pathetic
Imagine some recruit tuning in and thinking, “oh cool, these high school teams look....whoa wait what?...these teams are in some college conf?”

Cats handled them easily. Was never a contest. Both Cats and Griz are teams that are going to improve each week. Cat’s have the tougher schedule. Get a life guy. When talking about pathetic, I was talking about the no support tha PSU gets and where they play their games.The Cats have the same record as the Griz and did beat WIU. If the Cat’s are an embarrassment, then the Griz are too. Don’t think that is true. Both are good teams and improving each week.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
It is pathetic.
You said it—pathetic

Cats handled them easily. Was never a contest. Both Cats and Griz are teams that are going to improve each week. Cat’s have the tougher schedule. Get a life guy. When talking about pathetic, I was talking about the no support tha PSU gets and where they play their games.The Cats have the same record as the Griz and did beat WIU. If the Cat’s are an embarrassment, then the Griz are too. Don’t think that is true. Both are good teams and improving each week.

Hard to argue with any of that.
:coffee:

argh! said:
bigtyme said:

only in size, not spirit. yeah, there are a lot of left-wing nut jobs, but there always has been, at least in the past 50 years or so. that is why missoula has long been portrayed as a place unto it's own in montana.

youngster.

:roll:

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
It is pathetic.
You said it—pathetic

Cats handled them easily. Was never a contest. Both Cats and Griz are teams that are going to improve each week. Cat’s have the tougher schedule. Get a life guy. When talking about pathetic, I was talking about the no support tha PSU gets and where they play their games.
You’re the troll on your rival’s board trying to convince us your team doesn’t suck. You need to get a life, BigGuy.
Cats suck a bit less than PSU, but not much. The Dillon kid is a total beast but the announcers even said, “it’s a QB driven league” and he’s by far your best defender. I can’t even think of another defender on your 🐈 💩 team

Back