• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN+ NOT CARRYING THIS GRIZ GAME?

With the quality of product that we suffered through last week WHY would anyone want ESPN+ to carry anything. The stank still hasn’t left my tv room...

Grisly Fan said:
With the quality of product that we suffered through last week WHY would anyone want ESPN+ to carry anything. The stank still hasn’t left my tv room...
The quality wa based in the WIU feed... that's how ESPN+ operates

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizzoola said:
SeattleBobcat said:
:roll: Its on Root sports
I'm in Henderson, NV. I can't get Root here, Einstein. :roll: :roll:

I'm actually shocked they didn't cancel the game on account of you not getting it on TV.
It’s unbelievable that our Athletic Department doesn’t consider all the Griz fans in Henderson, NV when negotiating their TV deals. What a joke

WaGriz4life said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizzoola said:
SeattleBobcat said:

I'm actually shocked they didn't cancel the game on account of you not getting it on TV.
It’s unbelievable that our Athletic Department doesn’t consider all the Griz fans in Henderson, NV when negotiating their TV deals. What a joke

nor the west dakotans, i'm told. things are grim. nothing but toaster jokes.

WaGriz4life said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizzoola said:
SeattleBobcat said:

With you 100%. The Henderson/Meth Capital of the World/Lake Powell area should be of major concern. Same goes for Actual-Butthole, Maine (out here on the front lines for you, argh.) Watch what happens when they can't view a game, for free, on the Internet, at their leisure.

Back