• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who needs a RB?

alabamagrizzly

Not us. We should just put a TE on the backfield with Sneed so he can lead block and catch passes out of the backfield. Running games fine with just the QB’s and receivers.

Keep in mind I’m just joking. RB’s looked good today tell Calhoun was taken out with an obvious helmet to helmet hit.

alabamagrizzly said:
Keep in mind I’m just joking. RB’s looked good today tell Calhoun was taken out with an obvious helmet to helmet hit.

That non-call sucked. Hate to think he's got another concussion.

I thought he used the crown of his helmet to make contact, so it looked like targeting to me.

Best part of the day that I saw is that Sneed stood tall in the pocket a few times and completed passes instead of pulling the ball down and running immediately!!!!!!!

VictorG said:
Best part of the day that I saw is that Sneed stood tall in the pocket a few times and completed passes instead of pulling the ball down and running immediately!!!!!!!

No doubt. I said he was just OK a couple weeks ago for that reason. He looked good today against what many feel is a top tier d line in the big sky. He had good time because the o line was very solid today

Back