• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Schillinger and Nebraska

AZGrizFan

DONOR
Man, Shann has to be happy he’s gone from THAT train wreck to #RTD.

Tom Osborne must be rolling over in his grave.

AZGrizFan said:

Tom may be rolling over but not in his grave. I believe he has not entered it yet.

Triwest said:
AZGrizFan said:

Tom may be rolling over but not in his grave. I believe he has not entered it yet.

he's 81, but this game may kill him.

Triwest said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yep. Dude is over 80, but still kickin'. Probably glad he's not the AD any more (retired from that, I believe, about five years back.

Yukon said:
Triwest said:
AZGrizFan said:

he's 81, but this game may kill him.
:lol:

After I typed it i began to wonder, but didn’t bother looking it up. :oops:

Don’t talk shit about Big Red. Frost needs a few years. It’s been a disaster since they fired Solich.

Don’t forget the man who is considered the papa of contemporary Nebraska football Bob Devaney.
I can guarantee he IS rolling over.

grizophile said:
Don’t forget the man who is considered the papa of contemporary Nebraska football Bob Devaney.
I can guarantee he IS rolling over.

I believe they scheduled fcs powerhouse Bethune Cookman to compensate for the Akron cancellation. Huskers “should” prevail n that nail biter!!

Back