• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“OFFICIAL” Montana vs Pam State Game Thread

I see Orgun beat me by 1 minute for the official thread. Man, this is confusing... which is truly the “official”? :oops:

Today we clean up the mental errors and start looking like a machine. Maybe run over somebody on the line for a change.

Looks like the “official” thread is yours jodcon.👍🏻. Good by me... I just want a solid Griz win and a real glimpse of what this team may be in conference play.!

ORGUNGRIZ said:
Looks like the “official” thread is yours jodcon.👍🏻. Good by me... I just want a solid Griz win and a real glimpse of what this team may be in conference play.!

It ain't mine bro, I'm not allowed to start a GDT. :lol:

Sac St. has just left the hotel. I bet the bus trip to the stadium is going to much more pleasant then the ride back.

I'm shocked at how many tickets are still available. Dave Dickenson in the house, throwback unis, start of conference play... If I lived anywhere in the NW my butt would be in a seat today.

jodcon said:
Today we clean up the mental errors and start looking like a machine. Maybe run over somebody on the line for a change.

This is almost word-for-word what Ursa says to himself each morning as he crawls up into the cab of that Massey Ferguson, turns on the AC & cranks up the tunes. And yeah, everyone scrambles to get out if the way when he gets out of park. Running someone over is a reality on the palatial, majestic Russian-Ursa estate.

Now if they could just keep him out if the peach orchard with it.

Hero Sports takes a look at the particulars... https://herosports.com/montana-vs-sacramento-st-predictions-odds-game-time-09-22-18-bkbk

Don’t know how good their info is. They say the Griz had over 1100 yards vs Drake! :shock: :lol:
Might be the season total.

DuCharme said:
Hero Sports takes a look at the particulars... https://herosports.com/montana-vs-sacramento-st-predictions-odds-game-time-09-22-18-bkbk

Don’t know how good their info is. They say the Griz had over 1100 yards vs Drake! :shock: :lol:

Griz have lost 23 times to Suck State?

Stats of the day:

0-11: Sacramento State has never won in Washington-Grizzly Stadium, being outscored by Montana by 297 points, 483-186.

Average Score 44 to 17

AZDoc said:
DuCharme said:

Griz have lost 23 times to Suck State?

:shock:

No possible way for me to see the game today...will rely on this thread...please post liberally. Thanks in advance.

SoldierGriz said:
No possible way for me to see the game today...will rely on this thread...please post liberally. Thanks in advance.

The idea that we can’t afford single-payer health coverage for all is absolutely ludicrous!

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
SoldierGriz said:

The idea that we can’t afford single-payer health coverage for all is absolutely ludicrous!

Sweet love...I was going to do the same type thing but was afraid of starting something that’d get me band. When I checked back and saw this I blew my drink out my nose! :clap:

Back