• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen recognized for his ability

hardycreek1

Sophomore quarterback Gresch Jensen was selected as the So. California Football Assn. National Division "Co-Offensive Player of the Week".

The Hornet's Jensen was able to get the No. 2 Hornets past No. 3 Riverside City College on the road throwing for 410 yards, 2 TD passes, and no interceptions. Proving to have an accurate arm, Jensen was 25 of 35 in completions. He also rushed for 42 yards on 9 carries.

hardycreek1 said:
Sophomore quarterback Gresch Jensen was selected as the So. California Football Assn. National Division "Co-Offensive Player of the Week".

The Hornet's Jensen was able to get the No. 2 Hornets past No. 3 Riverside City College on the road throwing for 410 yards, 2 TD passes, and no interceptions. Proving to have an accurate arm, Jensen was 25 of 35 in completions. He also rushed for 42 yards on 9 carries.

Impressive.

UMcheer2000 said:
Must be nice..

Coming down from the varsity and dominating the JV games..

Source: played the game

Not sure it’s any different than Sneed leaving FBS for junco and FCS.

UMcheer2000 said:
Ursa Major said:
grizfnz said:
UMcheer2000 said:
Must be nice..

Coming down from the varsity and dominating the JV games..

Source: played the game

This!

Well...One is an upward move and the other is a downward move..

And one is a soph and one is a junior. Did I miss the eGriz rules somewhere? Can I not root for both of these young men to succeed? :roll:

Ursa Major said:
UMcheer2000 said:
Ursa Major said:
grizfnz said:
This!

Well...One is an upward move and the other is a downward move..

And one is a soph and one is a junior. Did I miss the eGriz rules somewhere? Can I not root for both of these young men to succeed? :roll:
No, you can only be bitter and take it intensely personal that Jensen left UM.

There sure are a lot of fuckwads here. Just because Jensen is no longer a Griz means that we cannot congratulate him? Insecure much?

Gresch is a stud. I don’t care who he plays for.

If you have an issue with that, you have issues. Thanks for the post HC1.

Was 2 games ago. And discussed here... https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80887 He’s come back to earth since.

Back