• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Copper Uniforms For Sale After Game

HookedonGriz

DONOR
For $175 each

https://gogriz.com/news/2018/9/21/authentic-griz-football-jerseys-worn-in-griz-sacramento-state-game-on-sale-now.aspx

Wish they would do this for the maroon jerseys when they are done at the end of this cycle. I already have an old griz jersey, would like a maroon one.

Pretty sweet deal though!

so my question is...I got a registration received confirmation and it said that 175$ has been charged...does that mean Im guaranteed to get a jersey?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
so my question is...I got a registration received confirmation and it said that 175$ has been charged...does that mean Im guaranteed to get a jersey?

So I spoke to a rep with the GSA...if you got the confirmation and the money has been withdrawn from your account, you ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A GAME WORN JERSEY! Congrats boys

She said the players get the first shot to buy there own jerseys so Im assuming anything left over after that probably what 30-40 jerseys are what are given out for sale. Other than that I dont understand how they could call them game worn, and get many out to the public?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

So I spoke to a rep with the GSA...if you got the confirmation and the money has been withdrawn from your account, you ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A GAME WORN JERSEY! Congrats boys

She said the players get the first shot to buy there own jerseys so Im assuming anything left over after that probably what 30-40 jerseys are what are given out for sale. Other than that I dont understand how they could call them game worn, and get many out to the public?

Weird. Thanks for the info. I wonder what would happen if every player opted to buy his jersey. Lots of refunds to us?

GrizFan..
grizfan95 said:
Wish they would do this for the maroon jerseys when they are done at the end of this cycle. I already have an old griz jersey, would like a maroon one.

Pretty sweet deal though!

Are you looking for a specific era? I have quite a few old Griz jerseys most are from 10+ years ago though. I only have room to display 3-4 at a time.

griznative24 said:
Silvertip said:
grizcountry420 said:
they are so clean. Everything is stitched. Nike did a nice job on these!

For a Nike uniform they should pay you $175 to take one...

Umm compared to what. Underarmour? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he means the thing about how Nike hurt some people's feelers by signing Anthony Kim to that crazy deal before he went off the rails. Pure talent, pure swagger, not enough. Sad situation.

CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Weird. Thanks for the info. I wonder what would happen if every player opted to buy his jersey. Lots of refunds to us?

Well thats what I asked the lady, I said surely you didnt take the money from our accounts with the intent to just refund a ton of people once the jerseys run out?? And she said no I dont believe so, let me ask, the man whos in charge of this just walked in...she put me on hold and said, yes if the money has been taken out of your account and you got a confirmation you will be getting a jersey.

I dont know..i cant wait to see how they bungle this. I mean I would imagine they get 100s of requests for these things...theres no way they would rather take money out of people..and than refund 175$ to multiple accounts.

If they were going to do it that way, you might as well just track who orders when and than make them pay as the number allow. She did say that they were just finishing on players being able to keep there jerseys so maybe they know the allotted number.

My guess is they made 2-3 versions of each number so they have 3 times what they truly need?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Well thats what I asked the lady, I said surely you didnt take the money from our accounts with the intent to just refund a ton of people once the jerseys run out?? And she said no I dont believe so, let me ask, the man whos in charge of this just walked in...she put me on hold and said, yes if the money has been taken out of your account and you got a confirmation you will be getting a jersey.

I dont know..i cant wait to see how they bungle this. I mean I would imagine they get 100s of requests for these things...theres no way they would rather take money out of people..and than refund 175$ to multiple accounts.

If they were going to do it that way, you might as well just track who orders when and than make them pay as the number allow. She did say that they were just finishing on players being able to keep there jerseys so maybe they know the allotted number.

My guess is they made 2-3 versions of each number so they have 3 times what they truly need?

Thanks. I hope the one I get is torn, and smells like cooking spray and the tears of a winged insect.

Latest posts

Back