• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Seattle Boosters or Alumni Assoc

A bit different of a question. Is anyone on here apart of your Alumni association or booster club in Seattle or has contact info for them?

EVERY Griz game is shown at Pub 85 in Kirkland. We average 15-30 fans per game. Had 25 for the Western Illinois game last week. We'd love to have you and any fellow Griz fans this weekend and every weekend!

Adding on this topic: does anyone know of a bar that will have the Griz game playing in the Tri-Cities this weekend?

grizband said:
Adding on this topic: does anyone know of a bar that will have the Griz game playing in the Tri-Cities this weekend?
Try this:

Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Kimo's Restaurant & Sports Bar; 2696 N Columbia Center Blvd; 509-783-5747
Coordinator: Greg Higle '78; 509-783-7049; [email protected]

griz71 said:
grizband said:
Try this:

Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Kimo's Restaurant & Sports Bar; 2696 N Columbia Center Blvd; 509-783-5747
Coordinator: Greg Higle '78; 509-783-7049; [email protected]
Thanks!

griz71 said:
EVERY Griz game is shown at Pub 85 in Kirkland. We average 15-30 fans per game. Had 25 for the Western Illinois game last week. We'd love to have you and any fellow Griz fans this weekend and every weekend!

It's a great group! Make sure you get there early before EverettGriz drinks the pub dry of IPA. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:

It's a great group! Make sure you get there early before EverettGriz drinks the pub dry of IPA. :thumb:

I thought EVG’s group met @ Schick Shau... it’s still insanely hot here so I could be making that up.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:

I thought EVG’s group met @ Schick Shau... it’s still insanely hot here so I could be making that up.

Post game drink up is at Schick Shadel :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:

Post game drink up is at Schick Shadel :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Schick regularly struggles to get the GRIZ game on their toaster — besides that crazy bitch in 117 always wants to watch Storage Wars reruns on the damn thing — so I escape to 85 on Saturdays. A couple dozen growler fills and I’m ready for another week at the Schick!

EverettGriz said:
Schick regularly struggles to get the GRIZ game on their toaster — besides that crazy bitch in 117 always wants to watch Storage Wars reruns on the damn thing — so I escape to 85 on Saturdays. A couple dozen growler fills and I’m ready for another week at the Schick!

I think it's damn cool that Schick Shadel has went to the trouble of putting the Griz logo on your personalized drinking chalice and feeding tube.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

I think it's damn cool that Schick Shadel has went to the trouble of putting the Griz logo on your personalized drinking chalice and feeding tube.

Yeah, they give us frequent flyers some rather nice perks.

helenagrizfan#1 said:
I'll be in Albuquerque for the November 3rd game, does anyone know a bar down there to watch the game?

Maybe this will help. Good luck! :D

Albuquerque
Craft Republic; 4301 The Lane @ 25 NE; 505-344-9430; Same venue as last year, new name
Coordinator: Kim Anderson '96; 505-264-6212; [email protected]

Back