• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Given it away given it away given it away

grizzcabin

DONOR
Bobby has a great return team for punt and kick off‘s but always gives up two to three returns a year and then we run up the middle twice and then try to pass and we’re not a running team at this time what’s wrong with this picture

MTGRZ said:
There is a little button on your keyboard with a small dot on the bottom. Use it.

Wow...typical egriz response...maybe think of something constructive to say or STFU🙄🤣

grizbro said:
MTGRZ said:
There is a little button on your keyboard with a small dot on the bottom. Use it.

Wow...typical egriz response...maybe think of something constructive to say or STFU🙄🤣

Ok "Bro" here is your constructive criticism. The dude that returned the punt for a TD is a stud. Yes Bobby is a special teams "guru", but give credit where credit is due. There is a reason San Diego State had a top tier special teams unit when BH was there. And there is a reason the kid who scorched us is playing. He's a good athlete. He trains hard and plays hard too. It's so easy to sit back and retroactively say, "should have done this, could have done that." This team plays hard, and I am guessing will continue to play hard. As an alum and fan, that is all I can ask for on the field.

Nice try...agree with your input but my point was your initial response was to belittle the first post instead of a competent response. Seems like this is what this Board has revolved to...putting down people, fishing for conflict instead of actual true football discussion.

Wow you got the dots in the right spot . You must’ve used the the spell and grammar check!! Because your not bright enough to do it yourself! It’s a fan board don’t prove how stupid you are by putting it in writing!!

grizzcabin said:
Wow you got the dots in the right spot . You must’ve used the the spell and grammar check!! Because your not bright enough to do it yourself! It’s a fan board don’t prove how stupid you are by putting it in writing!!

Ha! You fit in perfectly! Thanks for helping me make my point.🙄🤣🤣

One game in a long season. I'd rather drop one early and go on a streak now. Some of the questionable play calls and SERIOUS lack of oline play need to be addressed. Sadly, after 3 games, I don't think it will happen this year. The OLine has zero power and the game is won in the trenches.

Back