• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some of you "fans" are ridiculous

Paytonlives

Staff member
Holy Crap... its one game and a game that most thought would be a close game.

Yet I open Egriz and see titles like

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK
Epic Collape
Hold on to the F***cking ball
The O-line is one thing (But outcoached is another)

Quit acting like the boners on hatbox nation.
Griz are 2-1 and is you told any Griz fan three weeks ago they would ALL take it.

So, Its on to conference and the Griz will be favored in most of these games...

Just F'ing relax

Oh, you mean ridiculous.

EDIT: could've sworn I clicked on something saying "You are Ridicules". My bad.

I mean, sure, I'm not unhappy about being 2-1. I actually thought we'd lose this game, so I guess my initial expectations haven't changed.

But damn, I'm tired of the Griz seemingly always doing EXACTLY what they need to do to lose games.

This should've been a win, and we should be 3-0.

That said, if this is what it takes to fire up the team so they can improve, I'll take it. They need to feed off of this like they seemingly haven't been able to for the last few years.

I for one am not devastated or surprised. Honestly felt worse about last weeks game overall and I tend to be a pessimist.

I think it just really bites as there was actually hope we would win a game many of us predicted we would lose.

The O line is what it is. Has been since spring.

The first post you reference is probably mine and it was in reference to a bad play. Like no one else has ever said fuck in response to a bad play. Must make us bad fans :cry:

Yep majority thought 2-1 would be right and that’s where we are at.

However, there’s no denying if you don’t majorly piss down your leg as a staff and a team then they’d be 3-0. HUGE mistakes in this one that were costly. Felt like Stitt 2.0. Fans can be pissed all they want. They gave this one away with a ribbon on it.

Paytonlives said:
Holy Crap... its one game and a game that most thought would be a close game.

Yet I open Egriz and see titles like

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK
Epic Collape
Hold on to the F***cking ball
The O-line is one thing (But outcoached is another)

Quit acting like the boners on hatbox nation.
Griz are 2-1 and is you told any Griz fan three weeks ago they would ALL take it.

So, Its on to conference and the Griz will be favored in most of these games...

Just F'ing relax

Thank you so much for posting this. We live in a world of snowflake fans. I truly feel UM was the better team, aside from mental lapses and port field play,...and I’m feeling good moving forward.

Only way you are not upset about blowing a lead with 5 mins to go is if you really don't care about the Griz. I'm disgusted, but still a fan. It's ok to be upset and show it. We're not robots.

jazzegriz said:
Only way you are not upset about blowing a lead with 5 mins to go is if you really don't care about the Griz. I'm disgusted, but still a fan. It's ok to be upset and show it. We're not robots.

:thumb:

jazzegriz said:

+1000

I do like that even through the bonehead plays, nobody quit. That’s a start.

jazzegriz said:

I don't like to lose and am disappointed the Griz let this one get away, but I'm not upset and never get upset over a football game or a loss. I doubt that there are many posters on the board who are more competitive than I have been my whole life, including in sports.

...wake up payton...
...like the motto of egriz...
...where the fans come to play...

... :shock: ...

You can’t have ups without downs... I think the response is merited. I’m not gonna lose sleep over the loss but obviously I’m disappointed...

Back