• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Practice Report - Day 1

PlayerRep

It was hot. Not too smokey. I met some nice people and saw a few friends. There weren't as many observers there as I had thought there would be. The busses now pick up the players from the southwest side of fields, not the east side. Some coaches had ridden their bikes. This is all I'm allowed to say.

I am going to practice now, so late. My practice report for Day 2, if I had time to do it, which I won't, would be exactly the same as Day 1.

Why is it that some of the coaches written their bikes?
Is it because they don't know how to ride their bikes so they write about them.
Or is this a new way to ride ones bike all the while documenting the experience in written form?
I think it is the latter.

PlayerRep said:
It was hot. Not too smokey. I met some nice people and saw a few friends. There weren't as many observers there as I had thought there would be. The busses now pick up the players from the southwest side of fields, not the east side. Some coaches had written their bikes. This is all I'm allowed to say.

I am going to practice now, so late. My practice report for Day 2, if I had time to do it, which I won't, would be exactly the same as Day 1.

You need to let us know if Coach makes you run the "M" (or worse!) at 5am tomorrow for being super late to practice today! :thumb:

But what if:
-It was really smokey
-the people you met were mean
-There were no friends
-The stands were full
-The busses went back to picking them up from the east side of the fields
-All the coaches drove cars
would your report be exactly the same.

Just kidding. Wish I lived in town so I could watch a few practices. Enjoy!!!

PlayerRep said:
It was hot. Not too smokey. I met some nice people and saw a few friends. There weren't as many observers there as I had thought there would be. The busses now pick up the players from the southwest side of fields, not the east side. Some coaches had ridden their bikes. This is all I'm allowed to say.

Seems unfair to put it all on one family. Maybe you could help them out by transporting a few in your car too? I'd help but I'm an out-of-stater...

PlayerRep said:

Thanks?

IdahoGrizFan said:
Currently it is 108 here in Spokane Valley. yuck.

Drove through today. About an hour west of Spokane (2:00pm) my car said it was 106.......Thought I took a wrong turn and ended up in Phoenix again!!!

PlayerRep said:

Sacks for sure rode his bike...that crazy bugger.

AZDoc said:
PlayerRep said:

Correct. And I think the corner coach.

PlayerRep said:
AZDoc said:
PlayerRep said:

News said Bobby jogged from campus! This is getting exciting!

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZDoc said:
PlayerRep said:

He was also lifting with the players this summer. Was told he held his own. Dude is in his 50's.

Yukon said:
Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZDoc said:

He was also lifting with the players this summer. Was told he held his own. Dude is in his 50's.

One of the kids in an interview I read said he was power cleaning as much as anyone on the team.

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZDoc said:
PlayerRep said:

Bobby jogged to pre-season practices in the old days too.

bgbigdog said:
Yukon said:
Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:

One of the kids in an interview I read said he was power cleaning as much as anyone on the team.

He then showed the QB’s how it’s done by throwing a football over Mt Sentinel, which is also the real reason Gresch left. Bobby humbled him to much. That’s what I heard anyway.

alabamagrizzly said:
bgbigdog said:
Yukon said:
Mousegriz said:

He then showed the QB’s how it’s done by throwing a football over Mt Sentinel, which is also the real reason Gresch left. Bobby humbled him to much. That’s what I heard anyway.

:eek: :lol:

alabamagrizzly said:
bgbigdog said:
Yukon said:
Mousegriz said:

Always thought he looked a little like Uncle Rico...

Back