• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Skyline Sports News Articles

MrTitleist

Staff member
I'm starting a Skyline Sports specific thread. Colter and Kyle will post their news articles and information in here. Click here and read all of the great work they do, and will continue to do.

Igotgoodsources said:
Will we be able to read the full articles or will they be the 1/4 articles posted for non subscribers?

Uh, they are a business. No need for them or any business to give away their content.

mtgrizrule said:
Igotgoodsources said:
Will we be able to read the full articles or will they be the 1/4 articles posted for non subscribers?

Uh, they are a business. No need for them or any business to give away their content.

It was more a question just wondering. Many business' actually give content away. ESPN, Missoulian, Billings Gazette etc.

However, its good to know I can freely promote my business on here moving forward.

Igotgoodsources said:

What’s it matter? You’ve got good sources anyway and most likely already know before the articles are written!

AZDoc said:
Igotgoodsources said:

What’s it matter? You’ve got good sources anyway and most likely already know before the articles are written!
Well..... i was the first to mention on here that Hauck was flying in on that Sunday night, but because I didn't source it no one believed. Anyway, this was just a simple yes/no question.

Igotgoodsources said:
AZDoc said:
Igotgoodsources said:

Well..... i was the first to mention on here that Hauck was flying in on that Sunday night, but because I didn't source it no one believed. Anyway, this was just a simple yes/no question.

I've actually noticed you are a pretty reliable poster. Unlike 99% of the rest.

jcu27 said:
Igotgoodsources said:
AZDoc said:
Igotgoodsources said:

Oh yes, I as well. Just was messing with him. Didn't mean to hurt feelings

Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizrule said:
Igotgoodsources said:

It was more a question just wondering. Many business' actually give content away. ESPN, Missoulian, Billings Gazette etc.

However, its good to know I can freely promote my business on here moving forward.

An absolutely false statement. They don't give content away, do you not notice a thousand ads running on those pages, plus paywall stuff that constantly pops up? Skyline doesn't put ads on their page, hence the subscription model.. much like The Athletic currently is.

MrTitleist said:
Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizrule said:
Igotgoodsources said:

An absolutely false statement. They don't give content away, do you not notice a thousand ads running on those pages, plus paywall stuff that constantly pops up? Skyline doesn't put ads on their page, hence the subscription model.. much like The Athletic currently is.

And also ESPN has premium content for subscribers along with predominantly free reading.

AZDoc said:
jcu27 said:
Igotgoodsources said:
AZDoc said:

Oh yes, I as well. Just was messing with him. Didn't mean to hurt feelings

Sorry. It can be difficult to tell on here sometimes.

MrTitleist said:
Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizrule said:
Igotgoodsources said:

Oh really? When was the last time you opened an ESPN article not marked "insider" and only been able to read 5 sentences? Ad tabs are your choice to click on, they have no bearing on your ability to read an entire article on the page therefore, they are giving you the content for free making my statement absolutely true.

Igotgoodsources said:
MrTitleist said:
Igotgoodsources said:
mtgrizrule said:

Oh really? When was the last time you opened an ESPN article not marked "insider" and only been able to read 5 sentences? Ad tabs are your choice to click on, they have no bearing on your ability to read an entire article on the page therefore, they are giving you the content for free making my statement absolutely true.

You actually don't understand how any of this works.

MrTitleist said:
Igotgoodsources said:
MrTitleist said:
Igotgoodsources said:

You actually don't understand how any of this works.

I fully understand. You are trying to claim that a subscription is the same as a company buying ad space on a web site and it isn't. Unless I am not following what you are trying to explain.

St. John Bosco OL Sain returns to his roots with the Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/st-john-bosco-ol-sain-returns-to-his-roots-with-the-griz/

Back