Skyline Sports News Articles

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
MrTitleist

I'm starting a Skyline Sports specific thread. Colter and Kyle will post their news articles and information in here. Click here and read all of the great work they do, and will continue to do.
ImageImageImageImageImage
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Great idea and thanks
griz4life
eGriz Club

Why not just add their stuff to the griz news page?
"I kept waiting for a smirk, but instead he recalled how many countless hours he spent making sure I stayed out of trouble and how tough it was to keep me on the path to success.
"We would do anything for him.He was our leader and we would go anywhere he took us--It just so happened to be Huntington, West Virginia, and our school's first national championship," Dave Dickenson.
Igotgoodsources

Will we be able to read the full articles or will they be the 1/4 articles posted for non subscribers?
G&B
eGriz Club

We will take what we can get. Thanks for the Griz news!
MSU can suck it.
mtgrizrule

Igotgoodsources wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:26 pm
Will we be able to read the full articles or will they be the 1/4 articles posted for non subscribers?
Uh, they are a business. No need for them or any business to give away their content.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Igotgoodsources

mtgrizrule wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm
Igotgoodsources wrote:
Uh, they are a business. No need for them or any business to give away their content.
It was more a question just wondering. Many business' actually give content away. ESPN, Missoulian, Billings Gazette etc.

However, its good to know I can freely promote my business on here moving forward.
AZDoc

Igotgoodsources wrote:
What’s it matter? You’ve got good sources anyway and most likely already know before the articles are written!
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare
What a Fool Believes-The Doobie Brothers
Igotgoodsources

AZDoc wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:49 pm
Igotgoodsources wrote:
What’s it matter? You’ve got good sources anyway and most likely already know before the articles are written!
Well..... i was the first to mention on here that Hauck was flying in on that Sunday night, but because I didn't source it no one believed. Anyway, this was just a simple yes/no question.
jcu27

Igotgoodsources wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm
AZDoc wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:
Well..... i was the first to mention on here that Hauck was flying in on that Sunday night, but because I didn't source it no one believed. Anyway, this was just a simple yes/no question.
I've actually noticed you are a pretty reliable poster. Unlike 99% of the rest.
made by; meh
AZDoc

jcu27 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:46 am
Igotgoodsources wrote:
AZDoc wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:
Oh yes, I as well. Just was messing with him. Didn't mean to hurt feelings
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare
What a Fool Believes-The Doobie Brothers
MrTitleist

Igotgoodsources wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:45 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:
It was more a question just wondering. Many business' actually give content away. ESPN, Missoulian, Billings Gazette etc.

However, its good to know I can freely promote my business on here moving forward.
An absolutely false statement. They don't give content away, do you not notice a thousand ads running on those pages, plus paywall stuff that constantly pops up? Skyline doesn't put ads on their page, hence the subscription model.. much like The Athletic currently is.
VimSince03

MrTitleist wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 am
Igotgoodsources wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:

An absolutely false statement. They don't give content away, do you not notice a thousand ads running on those pages, plus paywall stuff that constantly pops up? Skyline doesn't put ads on their page, hence the subscription model.. much like The Athletic currently is.
And also ESPN has premium content for subscribers along with predominantly free reading.
Igotgoodsources

AZDoc wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 am
jcu27 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:46 am
Igotgoodsources wrote:
AZDoc wrote:

Oh yes, I as well. Just was messing with him. Didn't mean to hurt feelings
Sorry. It can be difficult to tell on here sometimes.
Igotgoodsources

MrTitleist wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:

Oh really? When was the last time you opened an ESPN article not marked "insider" and only been able to read 5 sentences? Ad tabs are your choice to click on, they have no bearing on your ability to read an entire article on the page therefore, they are giving you the content for free making my statement absolutely true.
MrTitleist

Igotgoodsources wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:30 am
MrTitleist wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:

Oh really? When was the last time you opened an ESPN article not marked "insider" and only been able to read 5 sentences? Ad tabs are your choice to click on, they have no bearing on your ability to read an entire article on the page therefore, they are giving you the content for free making my statement absolutely true.
You actually don't understand how any of this works.
Igotgoodsources

MrTitleist wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 am
Igotgoodsources wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:30 am
MrTitleist wrote:
Igotgoodsources wrote:

You actually don't understand how any of this works.
I fully understand. You are trying to claim that a subscription is the same as a company buying ad space on a web site and it isn't. Unless I am not following what you are trying to explain.
Paytonlives

Chris is ok with it
Chris owns the site

Let it go...
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"
Colter_Nuanez56

St. John Bosco OL Sain returns to his roots with the Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/st-john-bos ... -the-griz/
TWITTER:@Skylinesportsmt
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/skylinesportsmt1
BIG SKY BREAKDOWN ON ITUNES
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/big ... 1131856462
SUBSCRIBE TO SKYLINE SPORTS
https://skylinesportsmt.com/subscriptions/
I.M.O.#90-C.C.

Skyline/Colter - no info on who is visiting this weekend?