• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

grizzlies on TV???

A

Anonymous

hey guys, my name is Billye. I am a die hard Griz fan from Oklahoma. I wanted to know if the Hofstra game is going to be on Satellite TV at all....does anyone know if it will be???

It's on the following:

DirecTV: Channel 621, MSG Network
Dish Network: Channel 412, MSG Network

Large Satellite Dish: KU Band | AMC (formerly GE) 3 | Transponder 17

Go Griz!!!! :D

I just was over at the ESPN 1-AA chat site, and the rumor there is that the game will be on the Butte Station KXLF. I am not certain about that, but here in Big Sky we got several Griz games from this station last year. Hopefully this is true, and hopefully it helps someone. If your at all close to Butte you should be able to fire up old rabbit ears and not deal with all that sattelite hoopajoop.

The game is supposed to be carried on all statewide CBS affiliates, the MTN network or whatever the call it.

Side Note:
Last night was Greyson Davis's last day as Sports Director/Anchor at KPAX. Good luck in your future Greyson and thanks for your EXCELLENT coverage of Grizzly Football the last 4 year!

I hope this doesn't mean the Joe Glenn show is going to be stopped. Im sure Tom Katz can carry on the show.

Back