Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
Post Reply

Who wins this game?

Montana (2-1)
64
44%
#11 EWU (1-2)
20
14%
Bobcats Suck
60
42%
 
Total votes: 144
mtgrizfankb
Posts: 2812
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.
User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 5877
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game
Always a few enterprising individuals with tickets before the game in the tailgate areas, many of the student variety.
User avatar
stilwtrgrizz
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 pm
Location: Townsend, MT

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game
GREAT NEWS,,,,, Sold out at my house in Townsend as well. GO GRIZ !!!!!!!!!
“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”
― Betty White
mtgrizfankb
Posts: 2812
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm

jodcon wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game
Always a few enterprising individuals with tickets before the game in the tailgate areas, many of the student variety.
Don't believe they can do that anymore. I believe Student and guest passes are all downloaded on their card now
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.
User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 5877
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game
Always a few enterprising individuals with tickets before the game in the tailgate areas, many of the student variety.
Don't believe they can do that anymore. I believe Student and guest passes are all downloaded on their card now
Didn't know that, probably a good idea. Might be a few actual tickets floating around though.
mtgrizfankb
Posts: 2812
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm

jodcon wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 pm
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm
Talked to the ticket office a few minutes ago and was looking to see if I could grab some temp bleacher seats for a friend coming to town. Said they had none left..... A true sellout for EWU? I almost lost faith of having 26k at a game
Always a few enterprising individuals with tickets before the game in the tailgate areas, many of the student variety.
Don't believe they can do that anymore. I believe Student and guest passes are all downloaded on their card now
Didn't know that, probably a good idea. Might be a few actual tickets floating around though.
Oh I'm sure there will be but I'd rather see 100 tickets sold on the lot than 2000 left in the box office
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.
User avatar
IdahoGrizFan
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Spokane Valley, WA

WOW, Weber just had a 99 TD run.
I live way to close to that stupid red field at EWU... Just saying...
User avatar
IdahoGrizFan
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Spokane Valley, WA

Sorry wrong thread.
I live way to close to that stupid red field at EWU... Just saying...
User avatar
IdahoGrizFan
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Spokane Valley, WA

Besides that they only credited it as a 98 yard run. Second rate.
I live way to close to that stupid red field at EWU... Just saying...
User avatar
BadlandsGrizFan
Posts: 5150
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Big Game let's get t boys!!!! Go Griz
Montana is no place for the idler, the penniless, the feeble in will or body!
User avatar
IdahoGrizFan
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Spokane Valley, WA

I need to go find a sports bar to watch the game.
I live way to close to that stupid red field at EWU... Just saying...
HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5221
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

2 bads balls by Gresch
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25847
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

2nd & 1 and 3rd and 1 and we don't run it once?
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
BadlandsGrizFan
Posts: 5150
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Dallas, TX

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:15 pm
2nd & 1 and 3rd and 1 and we don't run it once?
Wondered the same thing. Must have a lot of faith in the frosh
Montana is no place for the idler, the penniless, the feeble in will or body!
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25847
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Nice blitz call by Semore...
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5221
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:18 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:15 pm
2nd & 1 and 3rd and 1 and we don't run it once?
Wondered the same thing. Must have a lot of faith in the frosh
I think it was more about trying to get him some easy throws early. Didn't work.
User avatar
Fahque
Posts: 8149
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Late whistle, should've been a late hit
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25847
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Eastern looks a bit chippy.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25847
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Unforced errors.....gonna be the death of me.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
Fahque
Posts: 8149
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Did you spill your beer?
Post Reply