• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Griz fans...what can you tell me about your AD????

A

Anonymous

He appears to be a finalist for the Oregon State job. Good luck in football this year!

http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=13239

If he's worth his salt he'd scourge your football program of the infestation of Bobcats...

Actually, he was from the Florida State program and he seems to know how to sell, and suck the dollar out of the fan...which is exactly what an AD ought to do. What with Title IX, your average state university is hard pressed to maintain a decent athletic (read: football) program anymore. Ya gotta get an AD with creative ways to get funding, and I'd hate to see this guy go, but I understand all too well that he is talented enough for a larger institution. I'm not sold on our men's basketball coach. The firing of the former, nor the hiring of the current one, but that is my only gripe about him.

Hogan is a very good athltic director especially when it comes to working with the football progam. He came to Montana from FSU one of the top football powers in the nation and has continued the exellence in the montana program that began with Bill Moose who had the job before him. Moose of course is the guy that helped to build the great program for the DUCKS.

Back