• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone Have Old Mick Holien Game Calls?

grizfan95

Anyone have any old mp3 files of game calls from Mick over the years? Would be fun to listen to them on long drives to games or throughout the year.

If you have some and could upload them to a Box or Dropbox account you could then share them easily through a link and make many Griz fans happy! :thumb:

I've got the NDSU loss in 2015 in the playoffs.
I'll format it this week and upload to YouTube. In return could you share my dad's recent GoFundme page on your social media sites?
Here are the details.
Thanks,
Chris

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mick-holien-needs-a-vehicle

grizfan95 said:
Anyone have any old mp3 files of game calls from Mick over the years? Would be fun to listen to them on long drives to games or throughout the year.

If you have some and could upload them to a Box or Dropbox account you could then share them easily through a link and make many Griz fans happy! :thumb:

I will see if I can get some from him. In the meantime, did you see my post? Trying to help Mick get mobile again. Please share with everyone! Donate if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mick-holien-needs-a-vehicle?pc=fb_co_campmgmt_w&rcid=r01-159424729081-d8326599e9254d3a&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_lico%2Bshare-sheet%2BexpWdC&fbclid=IwAR2VD0OSpMdeRK1dg2WlqMj_h8OXCFfzixU593G5N9CW1SCwexipzMJmQv0

grizfan95 said:

I have a cassette tape of “The Drive” from 1995 National Championship game. Holien on the call and color man was Brad Salonen if I recall correctly. I have to find a cassette player so I can record it and upload.

Art Spooner said:
grizfan95 said:

I have a cassette tape of “The Drive” from 1995 National Championship game. Holien on the call and color man was Brad Salonen if I recall correctly. I have to find a cassette player so I can record it and upload.

That would be awesome!

Back