• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some Bobcat's Comment

A

Anonymous

I was in the ESPN football forum earlier and saw a Boobcat fan refer to the Griz as tirds. On top of that he was rooting for Hofstra. Now maybe it's just the good sport in me, but I always root for any Big Sky team that is up against another conferance. Especially when it's a southern conferance, or east coast team. Of course I want the Griz to win every game... so if another teams win puts us in a bad position, then of course I want a rival to lose.

Of course I have to look at it from Boozeman Boobcat's perspective. They are supposed to be the Grizzlies great rival, but they are only by default anymore. They haven't beat us in almost two decades now (okay I'm spotting the Grizzlies about 4 years), most all of those losses have been blowouts, and on top of that we have two recent DIAA championships. In reality the only reason they can call themselves "rivals" is because they are in the same state. To me a rivalry means a barn burner or a close game more often than not, but more often than not the Cats have been a gaurenteed W for the season. Portland and the Division IA Vandals are more of a true rival anymore.

I know MSU's program has turned around. They're definitely going to be a tough program this year. They should prove to be tough this year after having said all of the above, but just remember who has the longest winning streak between the two schools. Oh that's right, you know it's the Griz. That's why Bozeman has to live vicariously through other schools for a chance at a W against the Griz.

Good luck Cats and GO Griz. Let's go back to back this year.

The Cats are going to be tough as hell this year. We're going to give the Griz all they can handle. I won't go as far as saying we'll beat you this year, but only because you'll have the Washington Grizzly stadium advantage. If you were in Bozeman this year you could kiss your asses and your win streak goodbye.

I guess you can wait a year for that. It will be much sweeter for us to beat you in front of our crowd anyways.

Catman #1Fan,

Listen to yourself. How much pride and faith have you truly got in your team if you're already blowing off a win against the Griz as a possibility this season?

It will be much sweeter in front of the Bozeman fans next season? What's that crap? Don't your fans travel to Missoula? We always enjoy beating you on your turf while we delite in beating you in Missoula as well.

Listen to Kitty fan! Waaaaaa! "Were going to beat you someday and we'll be so happy!" You really think there will be some sort of advantage playing in your schools cow pasture? I got news for your pal...Helgate could beat the kittys right now! Get a worth while place to play in and the players will come...otherwise you'll crying on message boards for 15 more years! :cry:

Listen to Kitty fan! Waaaaaa! "Were going to beat you someday and we'll be so happy!" You really think there will be some sort of advantage playing in your schools cow pasture? I got news for you pal...Helgate could beat the kittys right now! Get a worth while place to play in and the players will come...otherwise you'll crying on message boards for 15 more years! :cry:

I think I'll have to start living a healthy lifestyle in order to see our putin' tat friend's prediction of the upcoming Bobcat win pan out. Christ, I'm already 32.

I can't understand why the few Bobcat fans that are left in the world think they need to defend themselves on this board. Lets face it MSU is UM little bitch its been that way for as long as I can remember and it will stay that way because no player in their right mind would play fo MSU when the Grizzlies want them so we will always have better players and coaches and of course fans. That my friends is the bottom line.

Back