Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
Post Reply
bigkid
eGriz Club
Posts: 1902
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 am

Montana had lost this thing before it started..the offense was horrid all day. They made a very mediocre defense look good, the defense was on its heals in the seconded half, and special teams was pathetic. ewu was fired up and wanted it, and got it done. This game was never in question.
User avatar
CV Griz Fan
Posts: 2871
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

grizindabox wrote:Better team won...twice
Was there really ever any doubt that EWU wasn't a better team? Take away all of the banter
back and forth between the two fan bases. EWU is a good ball club......
"Baseball May Be America's Pastime But Football Is America's Passion". Howie Long from his HOF induction speech 2000.
Raider
eGriz Club
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:35 pm
Location: Missoula

grizindabox wrote:Better team won...twice
You rushed home to post this?

How profound.... :?
We Are Montana Again!
mtgrizrule
Posts: 20661
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

bigkid wrote:Montana had lost this thing before it started..the offense was horrid all day. They made a very mediocre defense look good, the defense was on its heals in the seconded half, and special teams was pathetic. ewu was fired up and wanted it, and got it done. This game was never in question.
At least it looks like we have a solid kicker going into next season. Sullivan looked great the last month. His misses were not his fault, but bad execution by FG kicking unit.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
grizindabox
eGriz Club
Posts: 15732
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Raider wrote:
grizindabox wrote:Better team won...twice
You rushed home to post this?

How profound.... :?
how would you know if I rushed home or not? Also, I an quite a profound person...people just don't like it.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.
User avatar
RobGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:39 pm
Location: Florence, Montana

CV Griz Fan wrote:
grizindabox wrote:Better team won...twice
Was there really ever any doubt that EWU wasn't a better team? Take away all of the banter
back and forth between the two fan bases. EWU is a good ball club......
Better at meth distribution , prison sex and football...apparently
I'd rather the GRIZ go 9-4 and be in the FCS playoff hunt every year than go 6-5 and get an invite to play in the Whoreallygivesashit.com bowl
User avatar
BadlandsGrizFan
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Screaming eagle is living proof that humans can reproduce via anal sex Now only if he didn't smell like shit and knew who his mother was....
Montana is no place for the idler, the penniless, the feeble in will or body!
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25616
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

bigkid wrote:Montana had lost this thing before it started..the offense was horrid all day. They made a very mediocre defense look good, the defense was on its heals in the seconded half, and special teams was pathetic. ewu was fired up and wanted it, and got it done. This game was never in question.
Really? It was 7-3 29 minutes and 31 seconds into the game. That seems pretty "in question" to me for an extended period of time.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
Post Reply