• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Taking One for the Team! Party is ON!

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Everyone,
I've edited this post to reflect the fact that I've just reserved a spot for a tailgate party for the Sept. 7 home game against Albany.

This has turned into more of a friends/family thing, but everyone here is MORE THAN WELCOME to come have a brew, and whatever the hell we cook up before the game.

I'll post more information here in regards to location, time, and 'menu' as the game approaches. Should make for a great time!

Please come on by and introduce yourselves and throw one back for the Griz!

Jim

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I want to....... :cry: The National Championship Flag is going to go up that day. What a day to be at ol' Washington Grizzly Stadium!

I would say go for it! Even if there isn't many current e-griz attending maybe it'll get the word out.

Come on everyone lets get the season started out right!! Let's hear from you!!!

I'll see you there. I can't make it till just before the game though. Our little Griz game will be over at about noon. I be sure to check in and put some faces with some names. Jim a special thanks to you for taking charge and stepping up to get this underway. Even if it's for one game it'll be great to meet ya'll. see ya there!!!
only 8 days!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Back