• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round one to Waller

GeauxGriz

Well it seems like the offense struggled a bit in the first scrum. Or maybe the defense is just that awesome. At any rate it seems like Waller is making a big push to start the first game.

Well it is time for the offense to kick it in high gear and catch up to the defense. If anyone went to the scrum yesterday, it would be cool if you could tell me some of the things you saw. How is the secondary doing? Has Edwards overcome his problems of telegraphing his passes? Does Jelani Harris look very athletic....does he have a chance to have an impact? Any other stuff you saw that was important? OK...Thanks

Personally, I though Gober won. Not because of yards run but better pass protection. Seen Waller miss some blocks on pass protection and thus eventual sack. Dlouhy is going to be a real good DE for the Griz. Should be able to help out this year. Griz Defensive Line is going to be awesome, but opposing teams may be able to take advantage of the secondary with an effective pass attack. I think I would like to see Jelani play on 1st team against 2nd team defense, instead of the other way around like yesterday. Both Gober and Waller ran against 2nd and 3rd string Defense while Jelani had to run against 1st string, which the D-Line is going to be real good this year. Better than last. :wink:

Back