• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Starting QB

buckeye

I hope the starter has learned not to hone his eyes in on the primary receiver this year. This was a real glaring problem last year, even though we were able to score with the primary receiver numerous times (ETU). The young man is bright, handles the ball well, and has a fairly good arm. He has an awful lot going for him and he should have a great year. Go Griz

buckeye: I think the Griz coaching staff realizes that John often wasn't going through all his reads last year, and from what I've read he's worked hard on this and other QB fundamentals during the off-season. I expect big things from him this year, as our running game is an unknown quantity at this point. I think the young WRs and TEs like Heidelberger, Segars, Peterson, Talmage, Molloy, et al. will show us big-time why they were so highly touted a couple of years ago.

Can't wait...let's tee it up!

Back