• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Starting WR's this year

buckeye

Who do you Griz fans think will be the starting WR's this year and why do you think your selections should start. I for one am a big fan of 2nd year player Heidelberger. I was really impressed with his showing last year and thought he was grossly underutilized. He came up big in the Championship Game on two returns that put us in good positions to score. He looked good everytime he was on the field. The guy has outstanding speed, great hands and there is no one on the Griz team that has his ability to change direction and speeds when carrying the ball. What say you guys? Who are your choices for starting WR's. I also like Tyler Petterson and tall freshman Jon Tallmage.

How about the speed and shiftiness of Segars? I think he is going to be a big time player. Segars, Jefferson, and Hancock all have game breaking ability. But Segars is special.....even last year when he would return punts I would often think I was having a flashback to the days of Joe Douglas.......Jack rabbit like moves!

Did anyone go to the game at Eastern Washington in 96? Joe was just sick that game! He had around 280 yards receiving, and pretty much single handedly brought us back from being down to pulling off the victory. Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

Back