• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2003 Grizzly Poster

I've collected the annual Grizzly Football poster for years but somehow missed last seasons. Does anyone know if there is a picture of it online, or one hanging in some grocery store? The 2004 ones will be out in a couple months, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I borrowed last years. 8)

I've been collecting them since 1990, but for some reason I don't have the 1991 poster (which I never liked, but completes the set. It was the one with Grizzly players in the windows of a cartoon airplane).

I may (and it's not real likely) have one at the office and will check on it for you.

Thanks Sonny. I've been collecting since about 1995 which was my brother's senior year with the Griz. (What a way to go out.. winning the championship) But there might be a 1991 poster somewhere in his football stuff, that would have been the year he redshirted. I'll check for you.

Back