• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WAC Wants the Griz!

BroncoBob

Although it has been explained to the Fresno and other WAC fans that Montana is content in the Big Sky and D1AA, there are still many fans promoting Montana as a potential WAC member.

I would like to invite a couple of Griz fans over to our WAC board to discuss Montana's take on D1A and The WAC:

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/wac/invision/

Hope the url works.

I sure miss the Bronco/Griz football games.[/url]

I wouldn't have missed the Bronco/Griz games the last few years. They would have killed us. Very proud of the national attention the former big sky rival has received. I want their offense.
I would love it if we moved up but it won't happen. We can't seem to balance our budget in 1AA.

I think it's interesting that the Griz (seem to be) wanted more in the WAC than Idaho. I used to be totally against a move. Now, I would love it.

Yeah Bronco, I agree. As fun as it was to play Boise and Idaho in conference play, BSU has blossomed into a mid-major power. They would own us for awhile. And its more fun to be a 1-AA superpower than it would be an average or slightly better 1-A...

Although I do enjoy the fact that Pokey Allen's bunch was crushed in the last matchup (56-7 or something like that, sorry don't remember much of the 2nd half :drinking: ) spurring him to remark that he was happy he never had to bring a team to Missoula again! :wink:

I just visited the site that broncobob marked. Lots of positive praise for the Griz whether we move up or not.

I agree, nice site. I think it says something about the quality of our program when WAC fans do nothing but heap praise upon the Griz, and don't give a rats hiney about the rest of the BSC conference.

Latest posts

Back