• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Polson Party.. (IraqiGriz)...Select a Saturday!

VictorG

DONOR
O.K. The poll about going to Polson for an IraqiGriz Party has now officially closed. GGG you can remove your "sticky" now and let it fade away! Maybe put one on this post instead.

An overwhelming number of people said that they could make the Polson trip (well, 8 actually but that beats the 4 that said Polson is too far and it certainly beats drinking alone!)

The next step is to choose a Saturday when the MOST of us can make it! Now this is Montana so there is no predicting the weather but as of right now, the following Saturdays are open. Please post a reply with any of the dates which YOU CANNOT ATTEND!

In a few days, I'll tally up the results and we'll set a date. We should have this as soon as possible so we can get our "care package" sent to IraqiGriz before he takes leave in August...........IraqiGriz, when is your leave anyway and how long does it take to ship packages to you?

Here are the available dates: (All are Saturdays, Memorial weekend is out already!)

May 22nd, June 5th, 12th or 19th.

Hey fellas
Long time no talk. Everything is good but hectic. I am planning on posting pictures soon so you can see us at work. My leave is in the middle of August and it only takes a couple of weeks for a package to arrive. If you guys are looking for something else to send us, we could use a football. The one I had got destroyed and so if you are scratching your head there you go. If someone goes into Gart Sports and asks for Steve the Manager. (He will love that) And tell him it is for Iraqigriz or Ryan, he will hook you up. Make sure he hooks you up or else tell him. If Steve is not there, you can talk to Tim. Either way, tell them it is for me and they will take care of you for taking care of us. Thank you so very much. We appreciate it tremendously man.

Well, it doesn't look like anyone wants to be the first one to say what dates they can't make it so I will be the first. My oldest boy has soccer games every Satuday from now until June 12th. So I can't make it May 22nd, June 5th or June 12th. That only leaves June 19th for me. But since I am a local here in Polson, I don't think you should give my vote as much weight as someone who is traveling to get here (like from Shelby or the Bitterroot, etc.). Make sure it fits in their schedule first and maybe I can still make it for a little while after we get back from the soccer games.

Hey Wiz long time no posting. Are those all away games, just wondering? I am good pretty much on any date. Be good to see you and have a beer again. By the way everyone Glacier Brewery won three awards at the Brewfest in Missoula this weekend. So at least you know you will be drinking award winning beer. :drinking: :D

polsongrizz said:
Hey Wiz long time no posting. Are those all away games, just wondering? I am good pretty much on any date. Be good to see you and have a beer again. By the way everyone Glacier Brewery won three awards at the Brewfest in Missoula this weekend. So at least you know you will be drinking award winning beer. :drinking: :D

Yep, all the rest of the games are away games. We had our last home games last Saturday. It looks like we might not have a game on May 22nd, so potentially that date just opened up for me.

Back