• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2004 I-AA TV Game of the Week Survey-Vote

ralph

DONOR
VOTE HERE!

Voting Time!
I-AA.org

This past Spring we initiated the nomination process to suggest games for national television I-AA Game of the Week. All the nominations are in and now it's time to vote!

You receive one vote so select a game from each week and a game of the year, fill in your name and email address, and click the submit button.

Follow the results at I-AA.org. Once the survey is completed appropriate television networks will be notified of our recommendations. They retain the right to make final decisions. Last year 12 of the 13 games nominated for best of the week were televised on CSTV.

Ballots will only be accepted through this form until 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2004. The results will be published shortly thereafter. The highest security is being used to ensure only one vote per person. Vote as often as you like but know that only your first one counts.

Complete privacy is guaranteed under the I-AA.org policy.

VOTE HERE!

wbtfg said:
republican

:lol:
Duh, you think I'm going to trust Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer when it comes to the I-AA television schedule??

Actually, I voted mostly for games featuring A-10 and Gateway teams. If I can also have those being televised on gameday along with the Griz, my whole fall is planned for me!

Game of the year: Chickens vs. Nova

But if you vote for the griz, then others can see how great they are.
Game of the year, duh, cat-griz

Game of the year. Week 7, Governor's Cup 2004. I think it will be a good one. Revenge is such a good motivator.

Survey Voting Totals, 5/10 (3 weeks left)

A few thousand ballots have been entered in our 2004 National I-AA TV Game of the Week Survey and here are the week one leaders. As you might have guessed, the voting is extremely close with three weeks remaining.
Week. Game
------------
1. McNeese State @ Southern
2. Colgate @ UMass
3. Wofford @ Georgia Southern
4. Sacramento State @ UC Davis
5. Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois
6. Furman @ Appalachian State
7. Appalachian State @ Georgia Southern
8. Western Illinois @ Northern Iowa
9. Montana State @ Northern Arizona
10. Georgia Southern @ Furman
11. Western Illinois @ Western Kentucky
12. Montana State @ Montana

Game of the year is too close at this point.

Tell everyone you know to vote.

I like the looks of it so far with an exception to game #4, Sac St vs. UC Davis. I see that as a who-gives-a-rats-ass game. Other than GWFC and Sac St fans. Then again, this is just my opinion. 8)

Also, I'm very interested in seeing how GSU does this year, so I'm wanting to see them play more often than I normally might. I figure I'm not alone in that boat and 3 games for them suits me just fine.

Why isn't anyone voting for Delaware games? To not have them on TV would be an injustice.

Oh, I think its safe to say people are voting for them. Just not enough people. Not too mention, they aren't playing much of a schedule. Their opponents nobody wants to see. There are a few exceptions. But even in those weeks, there are other high profile games.

Week 1 - NH @ UD. (New Hampshire? :roll: )
Week 2 -Towson @ UD. (Towson? :roll: )
Week 3 - Game wasn't nominated.
Week 4 - UD @ UMass. (This one I don't understand. Getting outvoted by the Sac St/UC Davis game? Please!)
Week 5 - Maine @ UD. (Even I voted for the UNI/SIU game. Which is leading for now.)
Week 6 - No game nominated.
Week 7 - UD @ Hofstra. (AppSt/GaSouthern game is winning this one, understandably.)
Week 8 - No game nominated.
Week 9 - No game nominated.
Week 10 - UD @ James Madison. (James Madison? :roll: )
Week 11 - UD @ Richmond. (WIU/WKU leads this one. Again, understandably.)
Week 12 - 'Nova @ UD. (This is, unfortunately, the same week as The Brawl Of The Wild!!)
Game Of The Year - Brawl Of The Wild!!

I will agree on the injustice if they eventually lose out in week 4.

No UD :eek: obviously this is the result of a vast left wing conspiracy designed to keep them mighty Roosters off the national TV scene. I demand a Special Prosecutor and an immediate investigation! :lol:

Good analysis. I also think the majority of voters have yet to cast a ballot.

DuCharme said:
Oh, I think its safe to say people are voting for them. Just not enough people. Not too mention, they aren't playing much of a schedule. Their opponents nobody wants to see. There are a few exceptions. But even in those weeks, there are other high profile games.

Week 1 - NH @ UD. (New Hampshire? :roll: )
Week 2 -Towson @ UD. (Towson? :roll: )
Week 3 - Game wasn't nominated.
Week 4 - UD @ UMass. (This one I don't understand. Getting outvoted by the Sac St/UC Davis game? Please!)
Week 5 - Maine @ UD. (Even I voted for the UNI/SIU game. Which is leading for now.)
Week 6 - No game nominated.
Week 7 - UD @ Hofstra. (AppSt/GaSouthern game is winning this one, understandably.)
Week 8 - No game nominated.
Week 9 - No game nominated.
Week 10 - UD @ James Madison. (James Madison? :roll: )
Week 11 - UD @ Richmond. (WIU/WKU leads this one. Again, understandably.)
Week 12 - 'Nova @ UD. (This is, unfortunately, the same week as The Brawl Of The Wild!!)
Game Of The Year - Brawl Of The Wild!!

I will agree on the injustice if they eventually lose out in week 4.

I-AA TV GOTW Survey Voting Totals, 5/17 (2 weeks left)

Here are the week two leaders:
Week.Game.
1. McNeese State @ Southern
2. Eastern Kentucky @ Appalachian State
3. Youngstown State @ McNeese State
4. Delaware @ UMass
5. Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois
6. Furman @ Appalachian State
7. Appalachian State @ Georgia Southern
8. Northwestern State @ Nicholls State
9. Western Illinois @ Southern Illinois
10. Georgia Southern @ Furman
11. McNeese State @ S.F. Austin
12. Montana State @ Montana
Game of the Year. McNeese State @ Southern

As you might have guessed, the voting is extremely close at this point with two weeks remaining.

Each Monday until voting closes at the end of the month I-AA.org will publish totals. The final totals will be published at I-AA.org on June 1, 2004. Once the survey is completed appropriate television networks will be notified of the recommendations. The networks retain the right to make final decisions. The official ballot is at I-AA.org.

http://www.i-aa.org/survey.asp

Back