• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jelani Harrison

A

Anonymous

Let's welcome Harrison to the GRIZ! Good call to those who said we were getting a running back from the PAC-10! Waller and Gober are likely a little bummed, but I believe the addition will bring out the best in both of them AND will be great for the GRIZ. Running backs tend to get injured and a little more depth will be great!

Hey Everyone,

I know Harvey Patton (RB Coach) and asked him about this guy. He said the guy is very fast, runs the 40 in 4.38! And is about 6'1, 220. Harvey said he doesn't know much about him as he didn't recruit him, but has heard great things and will bring alot to the team.

More than anything, I think it's great to have some competition at the position so the freshman will step up their game a few notches.

Isn't it AUGUST yet!? Go GRIZ!

I went to thw UW football site and looked at this guy. Never played a down for the Huskies, but not may would behind the studs they have had at RB the last 3 years. He is fast, and bigger than any recent RB's we have ever had! I hope he's not too good..........that would be boring, we would cake walk to another NC!

Back