• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Update: Capital One Mascot results.

Kotobuki_Ran

As of 11:00 AM Mountain Time, the results so far in the race for the best mascot at www.capitalonebowl.com goes like this.

The top 5 are...

Monte The Grizzly 24% :eek:
Big Al 16%
Victor E. Bull 15%
Big Red 11%
Buzz The Yellow Jacket 10%

:p These also are the only mascots who have at least 10% of the vote each! Keep going Monte! We got a long ways to go! :)

As of a quarter after noon, Monte was way behind Buzz some 46% to 17%...But keep goin' Monte...$10,000 is the better part of a new hog :D

Buzz increased its' lead but it appears to me because of Buzz's position in the list. I think a lot of clueless voters are voting for the first one in the list.

I think Buzz is leading only because someone got the word out all over the Georgia Tech campus. I think each mascot will go through a period when the word gets out on each campus and you will notice a spike in the voting when that happens for each mascot. That is just my guess.

Click on the Yellow Jacket, then go to there web site. They are promoting it hard. Why isn't it on the Griz sites and on the Missoulian web site as well as other news sites in Montana.

This whole thing was announced today.. so I think it'll hit the main media on tonights news, tomorrows newspapers.

It doesn't end until 12/20/02... so theres bound to be peaks and valleys in the voting.

Latest posts

Back