• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Game Video Tape

Grizo406

DONOR
I was lucky enough to "stumble" across this message board, (thank you Jesus), after going to a ton of other so called I-AA Message Boards...ESPN, et al. Whoever is running this one needs a raise. If you have visited other boards, I'm sure you know what I mean.

I have read every single post, from the Tim Lane theft to the Hofstra fan that would go to the front of the "piss line" (sure Mr Hofstra...cut in front of a Griz fan when he/she has to go #1, that just won't happen), and I was sure that NOTHING could make me prouder to be a Griz fan...win, lose , or draw...the Griz come first...but reading all the posts just solidified my position, and did make me prouder to be a UM supporter. Thank you for that.

So what is my point? I'm trying find a video tape of the Griz/Vandals game. Any ideas on where I might buy one? Thanks, and go on with your bad self Griz....

my only suggestion is to go to www.umt.edu and go to the athletics section, then the football section, and theeeeennnnn go to internet feeds. You can either listen to the local broadcast (Scott Gurnsey and Nick Holien... my suggestion if you only have a modem connection) or watch it live on your computer (the quality is good enough, it's a local Missoula station doing the coverage, but don't bother if you don't have a fast connection... ie cable or DSN).

I watch every game from my computer since I don't live in the state of Montana (for the time being). I have a fast connection and viewing the game from my computer is far from watching it on TV, but at the same time it's better than you'd think, and it's defenitely better than nothing at all.

Down here in Phoenix, we have a bar owner who is from Butte and he will put the satellite feed on every weekend for the Missoula faithfull. The Griz-Cat satellite party draws around 200-300 as well as the playoffs. If you live in Grand Forks, I bet you could find a bar with satellite and provide them with the coordinates which are posted on the unversitys sports website (www.montanagrizzlies.com). I sometimes have had to go to other bars and ask them - they never have given me crap.

Holy crap. After reading my last post and all the grammatical errors, I need to review before I send.

Back