• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Be proud GRIZ fans!!

A

Anonymous

It looked more like 2,500 GRIZ fans to me, but the cheering made it SEEM to Idaho like more!! It was a fun environment to experience. Let's flood Joe Albi in Spokane when we play EWU on November 16. It's an easy drive and there are plenty of places to stay in Spokane. :D

From an observant Idaho fan: "Part of this loss goes to the fans!!!!!!!!! The nerve of some people to say they will no longer attend games. Our crowd was pathetic!!!!!! I have never seen so many un-knowledgable college football fans. (Hint) When it's third down MAKE NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a touchdown help the team sustain momentum by rising off your fat ass#$ and opening your mouths. The SouthWest corner of the dome (4-5 thousand Griz fans) created more noise than 9-10 thousand Vandal fans(especially the 1st Half????). It was very apparent the Montana players were feeding off their crowd with players raising their hands in the air and pointing to the crowd. Do you know how embarrising it is as a player to walk into your home stadium and to see a sparse crowd that shows more enthusiasm when the pizza perfection give-a-way takes place? GIVE ME A BREAK!! " :D :D Be PROUD GRIZ fans!!

I do wonder how many we had in Moscow. The Idaho fans said 4 to 5 thousand. Then again, they were saying this while they were blasting thier own program. . . embelishing, or not, how sh*tty thier fans are and how good ours are.

Back