• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nice team Idaho has

GeauxGriz

Man that was a great game. The penilties where trimmed back.....way back, and the result was an Offensive explosion!

Idaho does have a nice offense though. I would not be suprised if they won there piss-a** conference. They have the offensive tools to do it. That will be by far the most points scored on us this year.

I guess we should look at scheduling Pac-10 schools from now on. :lol:

I think Idaho will need to work on their defense, and learn how to be winners. As quoted by some Vandals in the Missoulian, some of the vandals considered the game over when they had a 10 point lead and basically gave up after that. Maybe this will be a learning experience for them, but mostly I think the major reason they lost the game is because Vandals have a lousy coach. I am a Griz fan but Cable should not be coaching. He is the reason the Vandals are losing day in and day out. And I am sure glad Vandals have him now. Hopefully Vandals keep that coach for next year when Griz and Vandals play their last game in the 5 year series here in Missoula.

Back