• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho does not belong in 1A.

TrueGriz

No doubt, Idaho has a good offense but it looks like a team that will be playing in oblivion at the bottom of 1A for quite sometime. They are no better then the Griz. I think the best thing for the vandals is to eat their pride and move back down to 1AA. Big sky conference is just the place for them to be, period. I know, their big daddy, Boise State moved up and is now becoming a successful team at that level in the WAC. This probably just eats Vandal's grits seeing that while they languish at the bottom with no end of failure in sight.
But, if Idaho moves back down to 1AA and Big Sky conference, the rivalry between Griz and Idaho will continue, Idaho can be successful along with the Griz. They may have enough money to support the basketball teams which in my opinion really suffered badly since Idaho football team moved up to 1A. I remember the great games that Griz and Vandal basketball games had. Really exciting and competitive. It is the way it should be.

Back