• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Griz Secret Weapon

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if TE Willy Walden is healthy and can play yet? That would be sweet if we could use him on Saturday. Idaho must have next to no film on him, and he was regarded as one of the top young players in the Pac-10 before transfering to Montana. But I haven't heard anything on him in a while.

CuAgAu said:
Does anyone know if TE Willy Walden is healthy and can play yet? That would be sweet if we could use him on Saturday. Idaho must have next to no film on him, and he was regarded as one of the top young players in the Pac-10 before transfering to Montana. But I haven't heard anything on him in a while.

I highly doubt you'll see him this Saturday... highly doubt.

The word is he misses practices and complains of tendinitis and other pains. We may never see him in the maroon and silver.

THE BETCH said:
The word is he misses practices and complains of tendinitis and other pains. We may never see him in the maroon and silver.

I hate bitch and moaners.

Moderators Note:
Why make accusations like that. Could be a real injury. Since no one knows, its easy to start rumors. I took out your reference to weed. Lets not start stuff like that. Be a little more responsible please

Back